Kettil name meaning
On This Page
What does Kettil mean?
Kettil means Kettle or Helmet is used as a boy name which is commonly used in Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Scandinavian is rooted from Old Norse. Kettil is version of Kättil. Kättil is Swedish equivalent of Kætill.
How do I pronounce Kettil?
Two syllabled Kettil is most commonly pronounced as k(et)-til.
Variants of KettilNames that rhyme with Kettil
How popular is the name Kettil?
Kettil is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Sweden. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Kettil in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Kettil
People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. You are a person of many talents.
Other names similar to Kettil, for would be moms
- Kato 2 - Boy name Kato 2 is mostly used in Greenlandic and Danish, meaning of Kato 2 is "Drumstick" has its origin in Greenlandic
- Symphorian - Of Greek origin, Symphorian is used as a boy name, Symphorian means "Accompanying, Suiting, Useful"
- Hell is Finnish form of Hella
- Kosmas - Originated from Greek, Kosmas means "Orderly or Decorated" and is notably used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish is used as a boy name
- Eutychius is equivalent of The Greek Name Ευτυχιος in Latin language
Famous people named Kettil
- Kettil Karlsson, Swedish clergyman, diplomat
Lists having Kettil
- Boy names beginning with K
- Norse Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Kettle
- Baby Names that mean Helmet