Moisses name meaning
What does Moisses mean?
Unheard-of Moisses came from Egyptian is used for baby boys. Moisses is variant spelling of Moises. Moises is variant form of all time favorite and eminent Moses. Moises is equivalent of Moses in Old Norse language. Moises's meaning is Son came from Egyptian.
Variants of Moisses
Moises, Moses, Moeshe, Moïsette
View middle names that goes with Moisses like Sias, Aten, Jeen, Thel, Ilias,Names that rhyme with Moisses
How popular is the name Moisses?
Moisses is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2009. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Moisses around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Moisses
You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You always see the good in everything and everyone. You appreciate your time enough not to spend it on doing things you don't want and stupid people. Push yourself but not others who clearly don't like to be pushed but enjoy their comfort zone. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers.
Other names similar to Moisses, for would be moms
- Horacien means Egyptian Deity has its origin in Egyptian
- MariLee means Star of the Sea, Bitterness and Wished for Child is a girl name is of English-American and Hebrew origin. MariLee is derived from Marilyn.
- Aapep - Boy name Aapep has its origin in Old Egyptian, meaning of Aapep is "Moon Snake"
- Bast - Girl name Bast has its origin in Old Egyptian, meaning of Bast is "Devourer"
- Thutmose - The boy name Thutmose means "Born of Thoth" is rooted from Old Egyptian
Famous people named Moisses
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Moisses
- Boy names beginning with M
- Egyptian Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Son