Aina name meaning
On This Page
What does Aina mean?
Aina's meaning is Lightning, Beautiful Eyed Woman, The Only One, Pure, Virginal, Joy, Forever, Always, Lamb, Purity, The Words Ai Meaning Love or Difficult Birth is originated from African, Finnish and Latin and is used in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Arabic, Finnish, Marathi and Hindi is a girl name .
Aina is variation of eminent Aino. Aino is abridged form of Haino and Heino. Also Aino is short form of Heinrich. Of Finnish origin, Unorthodox Aino, Aino means "House and The Only One".
Aina is celebrated on the 10 of September.
What's Aina like for a baby name?
Aina is a beautiful name for a baby girl and its Scandinavian origin makes it even more special. It means 'forever', a sentiment that any parent would love to give to their child.
The name Aina is incredibly timeless and versatile. Its meaning of everlasting brings with it the assurance that your daughter will never be forgotten and her memory will live on forever.
Aina also has royal connotations, making it an even more special choice for your little princess. This powerful yet feminine name will make her feel special, strong and loved no matter what age she is.
How do I pronounce Aina?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Aina is EE-na. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first EE syllable. A-EE-NA, ee-NAH or a(i)-na are the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Aina
Middle Names for Aina
Cheryle, Emmaline, view more middle names that goes with AinaNames that rhyme with Aina
How popular is the name Aina?
Aina was a popular name in Spain. Over 9484 babies have been given the given name in 15 years. When at its peak in 2011, 812 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 53rd position.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 15 years but still performing better than most of the names. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 100 baby names 15 times Aina is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1901 and was able to reach the top 2000 names.
In 1901, it ranked 1339th when 46 girls were named Aina. There are over 503 babies that have been given the name Aina in United States. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 1000 names.
In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 991 on girl names chart when 46 babies were named Aina. There are over 586 babies that have been given the name Aina in France.
Aina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2010 when it ranked 1993rd. Aina is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today.
However things change on global perspective, Aina is extremely popular in Madagascar where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Nigeria, Latvia, Namibia, Indonesia and Philippines.
At least, 300000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Aina
You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Explore yourself more.
Looking for a name like Aina? Please go through the following names
- Munkadir - Boy name Munkadir is chiefly used in Arabic and Sindhi languages, meaning of Munkadir is "Name of an Authority or Ascetic of Hadith, An Ascetic or Authority for Hadith or This was the Name of Abu Bakr Muhammad"
- Zaghlula - Meaning of Zaghlula is Young Pigeon is a baby girl name is used in Sikh and Arabic
- Asmar - Asmar's meaning is Deep Yellow or Tawny is especially used in Old SwedishNorwegian, Finnish and Swedish is used for baby boys
- Mueez - Used commonly in Sindhi and Arabic unwonted and modernistic, Mueez bestowed upon boys, Mueez means "A Person who Gives Shelter / Protection, The Giver of Might or Glory or One who Gives Protection"
- Mehvish - Principally used in Hindi and Arabic uncustomary, Mehvish means "Bright Star, Shining Star or Prettiest Face on the Moon" is a unisex name
Sibling Names for Aina
If you're looking for sibling names to complement the beautiful name "Aina", we have compiled a list of unique and charming options to consider. From classic to modern, these names offer a variety of styles and meanings that will perfectly match with your little one's personality. Check out our top choices below!
Sister for Aina
Brother for Aina
Famous people named Aina
- Aina, progressive metal project produced by Sascha Paeth with a number of guest appearances including Glenn Hughes
- Aina Erlander, Swedish lecturer
- Aina Berg, Swedish freestyle swimmer
- Aina Onabolu, pioneering Nigerian modern arts teacher and painter
- Actor Aina Eira, noted for movie The Boy from Lapland
- In 1971 drama flick, Dakrya gia enan aliti, Aina Maouer portrayed Dora.
- In 2007, Aina de Cos characterized the role of Nina in drama film Yo.
Lists having Aina
- Girl names beginning with A
- African Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Lightning
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Virginal
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Forever
- Baby Names that mean Always
- Baby Names that mean Lamb
- Baby Names that mean Purity
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Birth