Laiba meaning and origin
Laiba means Female of the Haven or Most Prettiest Angel of Heaven is particulary used in Telugu, Hindi, Oriya, Marathi, Norwegian, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Arabic, Gujarati, Finnish, Danish, Swedish and Malayalam, a gender-neutral name has origin in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Laiba
Popularity of Laiba
A common name in England and Wales having over 2175 recievers in 21 years of usage. Presently the name is rising, in 2007, the moniker grabbed the 212nd spot and 242 baby girls were given the name. Laiba is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2004, it ranked 3032nd when 51 girl were named Laiba. Over 630 people have been named Laiba in United States.
Laiba is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Ireland. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2002. Laiba is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2007. But Laiba is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 7000 babies have been bestowed Laiba around the globe.
What numerology tells about Laiba?
The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You always act like everything's just great.
Do you like Laiba? Other names you would love
- Yasser - Specifically used in Arabic and Arabic atypical, Yasser is used as a gender-neutral name and is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Yasser is "Facilitater or Easy Going"
- Sameenah - Unorthodox and Fresh girl name Sameenah is used particulary in Sindhi and Arabic, Sameenah means "Valuable, Costly or Precious"
- Surayj - Boy name Surayj is used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Surayj is "Name of an Authority of Hadith"
- Sajni - Queer girl name Sajni means "One who is Dearly Loved or Beloved" which originated from Sanskrit is used mainly in Gujarati and Arabic
- Hajar - Preeminent Hajar is used commonly in Hindi and Arabic, Hajar means "Prophet Ismails Mother or Escape" bestowed upon both genders is originated from Arabic and Hebrew
Namesakes of Laiba
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Laiba
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Heaven