Lauma meaning and origin
Meaning of Lauma is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Lauma like Emmie, Margret, Nian, Alsa, Brielle, Simonne,Names that rhyme with Lauma
Popularity of Lauma
Lauma is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Lauma is a common name in Latvia while somewhat familiar name in India and Indonesia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Lauma as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Lauma
Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Do you like Lauma? You would love these names
- Eiba - Eiba's meaning is Sword Tip is used principally in Frisian
- Denielig - The Denielig means "Judge or God" is used notably in Breton
- DeShawn - The prevalent unisex name DeShawn is used in English, rooted from English and English-American, DeShawn means "De or Shawn"
- Sinagtala - Used principally in Tagalog, Sinagtala aimed at girls has its origin in Tagalog, Sinagtala means "Starlight"
- Marilag - Marilags origin is Tagalog is especially used in Tagalog, meaning of Marilag is "Beautiful" is a girl name
Namesakes of Lauma
We could not find any notable namesake.