Lucienne name meaning
On This Page
What does Lucienne mean?
Long standing and Unexpected choice Lucienne mostly is used in Danish, German, English, Finnish, Norwegian, French and Swedish has its origin in Latin, meaning of Lucienne is "Light, Illumination, The Bright, Born At Daybreak, Daylight Babies or Shining" is a baby girl name .
Lucienne is resulted from Lucy. Lucy is variation of imperishable and darling Lucie. Lucy is short version of Lucia. Lucy is English equivalent of Lucie. Offbeat and Enduring Lucy is originated from Latin, Lucy means "Born At Daybreak, Daylight Babies and Light"..
Lucienne is French cognate of Luciana. The name is celebrated on January 8th.
How do I pronounce Lucienne?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Lucienne is loo-SYEN. The other ways to say the name are l(u)-cienne or luci(en)-ne.
Variants of Lucienne
Middle Names for Lucienne
Sely, Theda, Kora, Berta, view more middle names that goes with LucienneNames that rhyme with Lucienne
How popular is the name Lucienne?
Lucienne is a very popular in France where over 170698 new-borns have been given the name since 1900. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 1909, the moniker grabbed the 10th spot and 6290 baby girls were given the name.
Moreover, the given name has been to the top 10 baby names 2 times Lucienne is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1899 and was able to reach the top 2000 names.
In 1914, it ranked 1098th when 43 girls were named Lucienne. Over 1512 babies in United States have been named Lucienne.
Lucienne is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2001 when it ranked 2466th.
But Lucienne is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Benin, Cameroon, Belgium, Haiti, Madagascar and Burkina Faso. At least, 170000 people globally have carried Lucienne as their given name according to our research.
Lucienne in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Lucienne
To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. Luck is following your every step in life. Focus on your career. You lack real friends. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live?
If you like Lucienne, you would love these names
- Marceline - Eternal and Widespread Marceline is used in English, Danish and Finnish, Marceline means "Little Hammer or God of War Mars Ordained" and rooted from Latin is bestowed upon girls
- Antal means Helmet of War is chiefly used in Hungarian and originated from German, Old Greek and Latin is a baby boy name
- Mário - Used mainly in Portuguese, Mário aimed at boys has its origin in Latin, Mário means "Male"
- Oktavia - Sufficiently quirky and Fresh girl name Oktavia is originated from German and Latin which is used prevalently in German, Danish and Swedish languages, meaning of Oktavia is "The Eighth or Modeled on a Roman Sex"
- Kirsten - Eminent Kirsten is used specifically in Danish and Finnish is rooted from Latin used for both genders, Kirsten means "Disciple of the Christ, Stone Church or Disciple of Christ"
Famous people named Lucienne
- Lucienne Delyle, French singer
- Lucienne Abraham, French Trotskyist politician
- Lucienne de Rochefort, French crown princess
- Lucienne Boyer, French diseuse and singer
- Lucienne Robillard, Canadian politician and a member of the Liberal Party of Canada
- Lucienne Heuvelmans, French sculptor and illustrator
- Lucienne N'Da, : 1
- Lucienne Bloch, Switzerland-born American artist
- Lucienne Stassaert, Belgian poet
- Lucienne Papon in Green Lantern as Producer
- Lucienne Bruinooge in The Secrets of Love as Actress
- Lucienne Bridou in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum as Actress
- Lucienne Camille in La mazurka del barone, della santa e del fico fiorone as Actress
- Lucienne Bogaert is renowned for her acting in movie Les Dames du Bois de Boulogne
- Lucienne Laurence, from 1947 drama movie Le village perdu, who played the Josette.
- In 1932 comedy movie, Le billet de logement, Lucienne Parizet played Paulette.
- In 1973, Lucienne Scheres portrayed the role of The Daughter in fantasy film Repelsteeltje.
- Lucienne Legrand, from 1928 drama flick Le martyre de Sainte-Maxence, who portrayed Maxence.
Lists having Lucienne
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Luc
- Girl names that ends with -nne
- Popular Girl Names in France (1952)
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Daylight
- Baby Names that mean Shining