Lucious meaning and origin
Preeminent and Conifer Lucious's origin is Latin bestowed upon both sexes is primarily used in English. Lucious is a version of dominant and venerable Lucius. Lucius is variant form of perpetual and frequently used Luke. Lucius is form of Luke in German language. Meaning of Lucius is Form of Lucus and Bright, Shining, Light is of Old Greek and Latin origin.
Variants of LuciousNames that rhyme with Lucious
Popularity of Lucious
Lucious is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1884, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 399 on boy names chart when 76 babies were given the name Lucious. Over 4634 babies in United States have been named Lucious. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Lucious is a common name in Malawi while somewhat familiar name in Zimbabwe and Nigeria. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Lucious as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Lucious?
Luck is following your every step in life. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. You like to observe things and people. Focus on your career. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable.
If you like Lucious, you would love these names
- Caio - Anomalous Caio has its origin in Latin is used especially in Welsh and Italian, Caio means "The Element Gaudere Which Means to Rejoice" is given to baby boys
- Sorenzo - Sorenzo's meaning is Arise is originated from Latin
- Valentin - Widespread boy name Valentin means "The Strong or The Healthy" which originated from Latin is principally used in Finnish, German and Russian
- Auralee - Infrequent girl name Auralee is chiefly used in English, meaning of Auralee is "Wind" is originated from Latin
- Maximiliane - Predominantly used in Swedish and German, Maximiliane aimed at girls, meaning of Maximiliane is "The Word Maximus Which is of the Meaning Greatest or Very Great" is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Lucious
- Lucious Jackson, retired American professional basketball player
- Lucious Harris, American former professional basketball player
- Lucious Selmon, collegiate and professional American football nose guard
Lists having Lucious
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ious
- Girl names that starts with Luc
- Baby Names that mean Bringer
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Daylight
- Baby Names that mean Shining