Mahbod meaning and origin
Meaning of Mahbod is Beloved or Lover used for baby boys is used predominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mahbod
Popularity of Mahbod
Mahbod is a familiar baby name in Iran. According to our research, at least 600 people have been bestowed Mahbod around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Mahbod
You love life and life loves you. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Your failures motivate you. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Use your brain when it comes to social interaction. When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not.
Do you like Mahbod? Other names you would love
- Khushnuda - Mostly used in Arabic, Khushnuda bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Khushnuda is "Joyous, Delighted or Happy"
- Altaira - Queer girl name Altaira means "Bird, High-flying or In Astronomy Altair is a Star of the First Magnitude" and is largely used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Mahtalat - Mahtalat's meaning is Moon-face or Moon-Faced is used notably in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Munazza - Originated from Arabic, Munazza mostly bestowed upon baby girls and is used mostly in Arabic, Munazza means "Infallible or An Independent Woman"
- Alauddin is used especially in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Alauddin means "Glory of Religion (Islam)"
Namesakes of Mahbod
We could not find any notable namesake.