Malanna name meaning
On This Page
What does Malanna mean?
Of Hawaiian origin, Recent and Unwonted Malanna is a baby girl name. Malanna is variation of Malana. Meaning of Malana is Buoyant is originated from Hawaiian.
Variants of MalannaNames that rhyme with Malanna
How popular is the name Malanna?
Malanna is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Malanna is a common name in India. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Malanna as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Malanna
You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. You love life and life loves you. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career. Stress hates your guts. You are a passionate lover. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today.
Parents who liked Malanna, loved these names
- Okalana came from Hawaiian, meaning of Okalana is "Of the Heavens from Heaven" is used as a baby girl name. Okalana is resultant of Okalani.
- Roslani - Roslani's meaning is Heavenly Rose used for baby girls has its origin in Hawaiian. Roslani is resultant of Roselani.
- Lolani - New-fangled and Unexpected choice Lolani predominantly is used in Hawaiian is originated from Hawaiian used for baby girls, meaning of Lolani is "Royal Hawk"
- Kaelany - Girl name Kaelany came from Hawaiian, meaning of Kaelany is "Sea And Sky, the Sky and Sea". Kaelany is resulted from Kailani.
- Hokulani - Far-out Hokulani is used in Hawaiian, Hokulani means "Heavenly Star" bestowed upon baby girls came from Hawaiian
Famous people named Malanna
We could not find any notable namesake.