Marg meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Marg's origin is Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Marg is "Way to Success" is used predominantly in English, Swedish and Finnish. Marg is variation of lofty and virtuous Marga. Marga is version of desirable and virtuous Margareta. Also Marga is version of Its Variants. Marga is short version of Margaret. Meaning of Marga is The Pearl came from Old Greek. Marg is abridged form of Margaret. Margaret is a variant of evergreen and prevalent Marguerite. Margaret is equivalent of Margareta in English language. Margaret's meaning is The Pearl and Name of a Saint has its origin in Old Greek.
Variants of MargNames that rhyme with Marg
Popularity of Marg
Marg is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1912, peaked in 1918 when it ranked 2674th and last appeared in 1961. Over 107 people have been named Marg in United States. But Marg is a popular baby name in Canada where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Australia. According to our research, over 20000 babies have been named Marg globally.
Marg in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Marg
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life.
Looking for names similar to Marg? Please go through the following names
- Taras - Originated from Old Greek, Outlandish Taras means "Of Taras" used as a boy name is used majorly in Russian
- Maegan - Commonly used in English preeminent, Maegan means "The Pearl" and a girl name is of Old Greek origin
- Rita - Originated from Old Greek, Famous and Enduring Rita is used substantially in Gujarati and Malayalam and a unisex name, Rita means "Child of Light, True or Brave"
- Joren means Earth Worker used for both sexes and originated from Old Greek is used especially in Norwegian and Scandinavian
- Denyse - Meaning of Denyse is God of the Vine has its origin in Old Greek and Greek used commonly in English is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Marg
- Marg Downey, Australian comedian, best known for her roles
- Marg Helgenberger, American actress
- Marg Osburne, Canadian country, folk and gospel singer
- Margit Carlqvist in Sommarnattens leende as Actress
- Margery Morris in Bedtime Story as Actress
- Margaret Copeland in Jerry & Diane as Actress
- Margarita Pidgeon in The Matrix Revolutions as Make-Up Department
- Margaret Tu Chuan in Bian cheng san xia as Actress
- Margit Symo in Angst essen Seele auf as Actress
- Margaret Armen in The Gamesters of Triskelion as Writer
- Margo Alison in Mukha as Actress
- Margie Tsang in Ji keung hei si 2011 as Actress
- Margaret Flint in Fatal Lady as Actress