Margareta meaning and origin
Unfamiliar and Conifer Margareta is originated from Old Greek, Margareta means "The Pearl" which is largely used in Slavic, Danish, English, Norwegian, German, Swedish, Scandinavian, Finnish and Old Norse is used as a unisex name . Margareta is variant form of sacred, ceaseless and celebrated Margaret. Margaret is variant form of sacred and enduring Marguerite. Margaret is English form of Margareta. Meaning of Margaret is The Pearl, Name of a Saint and Jewel is of Old Greek origin. Margareta is German and Nordic equivalent of Margarita.
Variants of MargaretaNames that rhyme with Margareta
Popularity of Margareta
Margareta is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1898 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 486 babies in United States have been named Margareta. The moniker is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Margareta is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in, Germany, Austria and Romania. At least, 100000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Margareta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Margareta
You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking.
Do you like Margareta? Read these names too
- Aegidius - Meaning of Aegidius is Aigis or Aigilops came from Old Greek and is notably used in Finnish and Danish is used as a boy name
- Kristof - Originated from Old Greek, Unfamiliar Kristof mainly bestowed upon boys and is used mostly in Russian and Hungarian, Kristof means "Carrying Christ or Christ Carrier"
- Thérèza - Originated from Greek, Thérèza means "Island"
- Maisy - Unorthodox Maisy has its origin in Old Greek is notably used in Scottish and English, Maisy means "The Pearl" is used for girls
- Sandro - Sandro's meaning is Protector, Defender of Men or Manly is originated from Old Greek and is used in Danish and Finnish is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Margareta
- Margareta Ebner, German professed religious from the Dominican Nuns
- Margareta Keszeg, retired middle distance runner from Romania
- Margareta Clausdotter, Swedish writer and genealogist
- Margareta Andersson, Swedish Centre Party politician
- Margareta Elisabeth Roos, Swedish-Estonian woman and a crossdresser
- Margareta Bengtson, former soprano of The Real Group
- Margareta Pâslaru, Romanian singer, actress, composer, lyricist
- Margareta Cederfelt, Swedish politician of the Moderate Party
- Margareta Kjellin, Swedish politician of the Moderate Party
- Margareta of Romania, eldest daughter of King Michael I and Queen Anne of Romania
- Margareta Arvidsson, Swedish actress
- Margareta Fouché, wife of Gustav Albrecht, 5th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
- Margareta Winberg, Swedish Social Democratic politician
- Margareta Pålsson, Governor of Skåne, in office from 2012 to 2016
- Margareta Seuerling, Swedish actress and Theatre director in a travelling theatre company
- Margareta Bergfeldt in movie I dag b�rjar livet as Actress
- Margareta Fahlén portrayed central role of Helga in 1947 drama film Tösen från Stormyrtorpet.
- In 1955 drama movie, Sista ringen, Margareta Henning portrayed Suzanna Hodenhielm.
- In 1966, Margareta Pogonat played the role of Anda in drama movie Meandre.
- Margareta Pîslaru, from 1978 comedy film Melodii, melodii..., who portrayed the Lia.
- Margareta Sjödin played the key role of Mrs. H in 1984 action flick Terminal Velocity.
Lists having Margareta
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Slavic Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Mar
- Girl names that ends with -eta
- Baby Names that mean Pearl