Mareta meaning and origin
Mareta is variant of Maret. Maret is variant form of pious, durable and preeminent Margareta. Maret is derived from Martha.
Variants of MaretaNames that rhyme with Mareta
Popularity of Mareta
Mareta is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 23 years, last appeared in 1989 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. Over 151 people have been named Mareta in United States. Mareta is a common name in Indonesia and Armenia while somewhat familiar name in Russia, Papua New Guinea, Georgia, Philippines, Fiji, French Polynesia and Zambia. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Mareta as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Mareta?
People always look for comfort in your world. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for.
Looking for a name like Mareta? Please go through the following names
- Bergljot is equivalent of Bergljót in Norwegian language. Also Bergljot is Norwegian equivalent of Bergljótr
- Lowe principally is used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish is originated from Old French is given to both genders. Lowe is form of Lófi in Danish language
- Jonatan - Jonatan's meaning is Yahweh has Given, Gift of Yahweh or God is Merciful is used mostly in Scandinavian, Finnish and Swedish has its origin in Hebrew is given to baby boys
- Annikki - Of Hebrew origin, Annikki is a baby girl name, Annikki means "He (God) Was Gracious" is used in Danish and Finnish
- Id means Feast Season came from Welsh used as a unisex name is used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish
Namesakes of Mareta
- Mareta West, American astrogeologist
Lists having Mareta
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Girl names that ends with -eta
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mistress
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness