Martisha meaning and origin
Originated from Latin, Unheard-of Martisha is used for girls. Martisha is variant form of eternal and illustrous Martina. Martina is a feminine version of Martin. Also Martina is feminine form of Martinus. Martina is Spanish form of Martha. Also Martina is Polish cognate of Martina that is usedforeign. Martina means Lady and Dedicated has its origin in Latin and Aramaic.
Variants of MartishaNames that rhyme with Martisha
Popularity of Martisha
Martisha is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 33 years of usage and 406 bearers, the name could just made to the top 3556 names in 1974 before vanishing in 2003. There are over 406 babies that have been given the name Martisha in United States. Also, Martisha is a familiar name in Russia. According to our research, over 400 babies have been named Martisha globally.
Numerological aspects of Martisha
You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite.
Do you like Martisha? You would love these names
- Kolumban - Boy name Kolumban means "Dove" that originated from Latin is used primarily in Irish and German
- Luciana means Bringer of Light or Bright is originated from Latin is a baby girl name is mainly used in Italian, Norwegian and Danish
- Sylke means Blind or Indication of the Gender of Caecilier is primarily used in Frisian and Swedish is originated from Latin is aimed at baby girls
- Vincentine - Origin of Unexpected Vincentine is in Latin, meaning of Vincentine is "Vanquish" is a girl name
- Mariusz - Uncustomary Mariusz mainly is used in Swedish and Finnish aimed at boys, meaning of Mariusz is "Male or From the God Mars" has its origin in Latin
Namesakes of Martisha
We could not find any notable namesake.