Matthia meaning and origin
.. Used mostly in Swedish and English, Matthia has its origin in Hebrew is a unisex name. Matthia is effeminate variant of Matthias. Matthias is English and German form of Matw. Also Matthias is Greek and Latin equivalent of Greek Ματθαιος Deriving from a Hebrew Name. Matthias means Gift of Yahweh and Gift of God has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of MatthiaNames that rhyme with Matthia
Popularity of Matthia
Matthia is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 100 people globally have carried Matthia as their given name according to our evaluation.
Matthia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Matthia
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are an amazing person. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Matthia
- Erlendur is Icelandic and Faroese cognate of Erlendr
- Mímir - Boy name Mímir is originated from Old Norse used mainly in Old Norse, Icelandic and Danish languages, meaning of Mímir is "The Rememberer, the Wise One"
- Uggi is Old Norse form of Uggr
- Auri - Infrequent unisex name Auri means "The Aura and Or" and is rooted from English is specifically used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish. Auri is derived from Aura.
- Odhin is Swedish equivalent of Odhinn
Namesakes of Matthia
We could not find any notable namesake.