Agga meaning and origin
Agga is a variant of famous and modern Agathe. Agathe is variant form of eminent and all time favorite Agatha. Agathe is form of Agathon in Latin and Greek languages. Agathe's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Agathe is "The Good". Also. Agga is a variation of venerable, loved and saintly Agnes. Agnes is Latin cognate of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη.
Variants of AggaNames that rhyme with Agga
Popularity of Agga
Agga is a familiar baby name in Philippines, Indonesia and India. As per our findings, over 400 people has been named Agga globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agga
Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You can't stand injustice. You want to help others and leave an impression. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
If you like Agga, you would love these names
- Gren - Boy name Gren is used primarily in Swedish, Danish and Old DanishOld SwedishFinnish languages. Gren is equivalent of Græinn in Swedish and Danish languages
- Kättilmund is form of Kætilmund in Swedish language
- Ragndid - Especially used in Old Norse and Norwegian, Ragndid is a girl name. Ragndid is equivalent of Ragnfríðr in Old Norse language
- Botildis - Dominantly used in Old Swedish and Swedish, Botildis is used as a baby girl name. Botildis is Latin equivalent of Bothild
- Aaviaaja - Dominantly used in Danish and Greenlandic, Aaviaaja is used as a baby girl name. Aaviaaja is Greenlandic equivalent of Âviâja
Namesakes of Agga
We could not find any notable namesake.