Milcah meaning and origin
Unheard-of Milcah notably is used in Hebrew came from Hebrew used as a girl name, meaning of Milcah is "Counsel". Milcah is variant form of Malka. Malka is short version of Amalie. Meaning of Malka is A Queen and Efficient has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Milcah
View middle names that goes with Milcah like Apel, Bernadine,Names that rhyme with Milcah
Popularity of Milcah
Milcah is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1972, peaked in 1972 when it ranked 8288th. Over 102 babies in United States have been named Milcah. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2006. But Milcah is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 7000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Milcah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Milcah
Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Don't live to work. Work to live. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You are born for so much more than you think. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation.
Other names similar to Milcah, for soon-to-be-parents
- Yanno - The Yanno means "God is Merciful" is of Hebrew origin is used largely in Breton
- Emmas - Meaning of Emmas is Emmaus has origin in Hebrew is used as a girl name. Emmas is resulted from Emmaus.
- Madilynn - The popular girl name Madilynn is rooted from Hebrew predominantly used in English language, Madilynn means "Of Magdala". Among baby girl names, popular Madilynn ranked 497 in year 2015 in United States
- Yocheved - Yocheved's meaning is Glory of God is of Hebrew origin which is used in Hebrew is a baby girl name
- Tobe - Persistent and Frequently Used Tobe mainly is used in English aimed at both genders has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Tobe is "God is Good and Yahweh is Good". Tobe is abridged form of Tobias.
Namesakes of Milcah