Malka meaning and origin
Malka's meaning is Queen or Efficient is particulary used in Oriya, Tamil, Hebrew, Gujarati, Telugu, Indian, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Czech, Bengali, Arabic and Marathi, a gender insensitive name has origin in Hebrew. Malka is short version of Amalie. Amalie is a version of prevailing Amal. Also Amalie is variant form of eminent and ceaseless Amalia. Outlandish Amalie's origin is Hebrew and Gothic, meaning of Amalie is "Efficient and Brave".
Variants of MalkaNames that rhyme with Malka
Popularity of Malka
In United States, Malka was once a common name since emerging in 1946 it has been given to over 4926 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2016,. However after 72 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Malka is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 359 people have been named Malka in England and Wales. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1976 and peaked in 1982 when it ranked 2027th. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1996.
But Malka is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in, India and Sudan. As per our estimate, over 60000 babies have been bestowed Malka around the globe.
What numerology tells about Malka?
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You wish everyone were just like you but they can't. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. You can't stand injustice. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust.
Other names similar to Malka, for soon-to-be-parents
- Hamit is originated from Arabic aimed at boys, Hamit means "Laudable" is principally used in Turkish and Arabic
- Jabez - Prevailing and Ceaseless Jabez has its origin in Hebrew is notably used in Gujarati and Arabic, Jabez means "Borne in Pain or God will Increase Your Boundary" is aimed at boys
- Mihira - Curious and Contemporary Mihira has its origin in Sanskrit is mostly used in Gujarati, Sikh and Telugu is a unisex name, Mihira means "Feminine Form of Mihir, Sunlight or The Sun"
- Adeel - Adeel's meaning is Derived from Adeline, Sincere or Upright is of Arabic origin and is bestowed upon both genders is largely used in Kannada, Telugu and Marathi
- Jehangir - Boy name Jehangir means "Akbar's Son, Akbars Son or World Conqueror" is specifically used in Marathi, Arabic and Gujarati
Namesakes of Malka
- Malka Lee, American poet and author
- Malka Drucker, American rabbi and author living in Idyllwild
- Malka Spigel, London-based Israeli musician and artist
Lists having Malka
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Mal
- Baby Names that mean Queen
- Baby Names that mean Efficient