Moanna name meaning
What does Moanna mean?
Moanna is variant form of in demand and customary Moana. Moana's meaning is Sea and Ocean is used majorly in German and English is of Maori and Hawaiian origin.
Variants of MoannaNames that rhyme with Moanna
How popular is the name Moanna?
Moanna is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Moanna around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Moanna
You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right.
Go through the following names similar to Moanna
- Amareana means Rain came from Australian is bestowed upon girls. Amareana is derivative of Amarina.
- Paikea - Sufficiently quirky and Contemporary unisex name Paikea means "Tame Whale" is originated from Maori
- Maata - Australian name Maata bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Maata is "A Highborn Lady"
- Dainan means A Kindhearted Man has origin in Australian is given to baby boys
- Ngaio - Girl name Ngaio means "From the Trees" came from Maori
Famous people named Moanna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Moanna
- Girl names beginning with M
- Maori Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Ocean