Akah name meaning
What does Akah mean?
Akah is a form of popular Aka. Aka is used principally in Hindi has its origin in Maori, Aka means "Vine and Creeper".
Variants of AkahNames that rhyme with Akah
How popular is the name Akah?
Akah is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Nigeria and Ivory Coast. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Akah
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits.
Go through the following names similar to Akah
- Macalla - Unorthodox Macallas origin is Australian aimed at both sexes, Macalla means "Full Moon"
- Dainan - Rarefied and Contemporary Dainan came from Australian is a boy name, Dainan means "A Kindhearted Man"
- Ihu is originated from Maori is used as a baby boy name, Ihu means "God Rescues"
- Anahira - The girl name Anahira is commonly used in Maori, Anahira means "Angel" is of Maori origin
- Aronah means One who is Colorful and Vivacious has origin in Maori is used for baby girls. Aronah is derivative of Arona.
Famous people named Akah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Akah
- Girl names beginning with A
- Maori Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Creeper
- Baby Names that mean Vine
- Baby Names that mean Affectionate
- Baby Names that mean One
Share your opinion on Akah