Munaim meaning and origin
Munaim predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Munaim is "Benevolent Kind, Al-munaim or One of the Names of Allah" is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Munaim
Popularity of Munaim
Munaim is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, India and Bangladesh. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Munaim as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Munaim
You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. Follow your dreams, not cash. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day.
Parents who liked Munaim, loved these names
- Yalmaz - Primarily used in Arabic, Yalmaz bestowed upon boys, meaning of Yalmaz is "Sahabi Name or Name of a Sahabi"
- Sabaaha - Prevalently used in Arabic, Sabaaha is used as a girl name, meaning of Sabaaha is "Dawn or Early Morning"
- Muhsina - Origin of Muhsina is in Arabic language bestowed upon baby girls, used specifically in Arabic, meaning of Muhsina is "Charitable, Benevolent or Alms-Giver"
- Sahlah - The girl name Sahlah is used in Arabic, Sahlah means "Convenient or Easy"
- Ajmar is used majorly in Arabic, Ajmar means "Fastest" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Munaim
We could not find any notable namesake.