Nadhifa meaning and origin
Girl name Nadhifa is used primarily in Arabic which originated from Arabic, meaning of Nadhifa is "Clean". Nadhifa is derivative of Nathifa. Nathifa means Decent and Clean is prevalently used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Nadhifa
Popularity of Nadhifa
Nadhifa is a common baby name in Tanzania while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia and Somalia. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nadhifa
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Be more flexible and less stubborn. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind.
Looking for a name like Nadhifa? Please go through the following names
- Munaim is used mainly in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Munaim means "Al-munaim, Benevolent Kind or One of the Names of Allah"
- Mahbod - Boy name Mahbod means "Lover or Beloved" is used in Arabic
- Husaina - Meaning of Husaina is Diminutive of Husn or Diminutive of Beauty aimed at baby girls is used mostly in Arabic
- Maqboola means Feminine of Maqbool, Admitted or Granted used for girls is mostly used in Arabic
- Fairouz - Originated from Arabic, Fairouz is used usually as a girl name, Fairouz means "Turquoise (Mineral)" is used majorly in Arabic
Namesakes of Nadhifa
We could not find any notable namesake.