Nadja meaning and origin
Cherished Nadja's origin is Russian and Arabic, meaning of Nadja is "Hope, Eternal Salvation, Generous or Caller" and is substantially used in Danish, Arabic, Norwegian, Italian, Russian, Finnish, Hindi, African, Icelandic, Marathi, Swedish, German and Greenlandic is used as a girl name . Nadja is short of Nadezhda. Nadezhda is resulted from Nadia. Commonly Accepted Nadezhda's origin is Russian, meaning of Nadezhda is "Hope" is used commonly in Slavic and Russian.. Also Nadja is form of Nadia in German language. Also Nadja is form of Nadezda in Russian and Nordic languages.
Variants of NadjaNames that rhyme with Nadja
Popularity of Nadja
Nadja is common in Switzerland where over 903 new-borns have been given the name since 1998. When at its peak in 2000, 116 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 48th position. Nadja is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1914 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1996, it ranked 2450th when 52 girl were named Nadja. Over 1110 people have been named Nadja in United States.
Nadja is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2004. During its 52 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 800 girl names. There are over 348 babies that have been given the name Nadja in France. But Nadja is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in Germany. At least, 80000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Nadja in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Nadja
When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You love your mistakes and admire your openness but would appreciate if people were as open as you are. You don't take love very seriously.
Do you like Nadja? Read these names too
- Sobiya principally is used in Kannada and Telugu, meaning of Sobiya is "Nurse of Prophet PBUH" is bestowed upon girls
- Bijali - Used in Telugu and Malayalam, Bijali means "Lightening" is used as a baby girl name
- Shafan - The boy name Shafan came from Hebrew, Shafan means "A Badger a Coney or Tiger" is used in Arabic and English
- Samit - Used in Gujarati and Hindi anomalous, Samit is used as a unisex name, Samit means "Always Making Friends or Quiet"
- Ghulam - Unfamiliar boy name Ghulam means "Servant, Boy or Youth" is mainly used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Nadja
- Nadja Regin, Serbian actress
- Nadja Auermann, German supermodel and actress
- Nadja Benaissa, German recording artist, television personality
- Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Italian and American classical violinist and teacher
- Nadja Tiller, Austrian actress
- Nadja, duo of Aidan Baker and Leah Buckareff
- Nadja Becker in Die Wanderhure as Actress
- Nadja Klier in The Red Baron as Camera and Electrical Department
- Nadja Boyer in Rasputin - Orgien am Zarenhof as Actress
- Nadja Laura Mijthab in Arbeitsfrei as Actress
- Nadja Petri in Der rote Kakadu as Actress
- Nadja Brenneisen in Mary & Johnny as Actress
- Nadja Brand in Broken as Actress
- Nadja Peulen in Ozzfest as
- Nadja Summer in MILF 8 - Reife Ladies ficken knackige Kerle as Actress
- Nadja Michael is a German opera soprano.
- Actor Nadja Abd el Farrag, famous for TV series S.O.S. Barracuda
- In 1986, Nadja Engelbrecht portrayed the role of Lore in comedy flick Meier.
- Nadja Ostrovska, from 1921 drama film The Night Hawk, who portrayed Deborah Honeywill.
- In 1994, Nadja Schulz played the role of Lisa in comedy film Oben - Unten.
- Nadja Swensen played the critical character of N in 1965 movie Nude Scrapbook.
- Nadja Vogel, from horror movie Grindlwald, who played the Leonie.
Lists having Nadja
- Girl names beginning with N
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- African Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2003)
- Baby Names that mean Hope
- Baby Names that mean Eternal
- Baby Names that mean Salvation
- Baby Names that mean Generous