Nefertity name meaning
On This Page
What does Nefertity mean?
Nefertity is version of Nefertiti. Nefertiti's meaning is The Beautiful One has Arrived is originated from Old Egyptian is used especially in English.
Variants of NefertityNames that rhyme with Nefertity
How popular is the name Nefertity?
Nefertity is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Nefertity
Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. You are probably supportive and give the best advice. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You love your mistakes and admire your openness but would appreciate if people were as open as you are.
Looking for names similar to Nefertity? Please go through the following names
- Menefir means Beautiful and Of the Beautiful City used for boys is originated from Egyptian. Menefir is derivative of Menefer.
- Kheprey - Girl name Kheprey means "Emerging Sun" is originated from Egyptian. Kheprey is a derivation of Khepri.
- Re - Boy name Re is originated from Egyptian, Re means "Half Day"
- MariLee - MariLee's meaning is Wished for Child and Bitterness is originated from English-American and Hebrew is bestowed upon girls. MariLee is resultant of Marilyn.
- Keprey - Meaning of Keprey is Emerging Sun is rooted from Egyptian is used as a girl name. Keprey is derived from Khepri.
Famous people named Nefertity
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nefertity
- Girl names beginning with N
- Egyptian Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean One