Torie name meaning
On This Page
What does Torie mean?
Torie is English cognate of Tori. Also Torie is English cognate of Victoria.
Is Torie a suitable baby name?
Yes, Torie is a suitable baby girl name. It is a Latin name that means victory, which is such an encouraging thought for a new baby and her parents.
It has gained popularity more recently, so it's unique without being too out-there. The nickname Tori gives the name another level of character and cuteness. Plus, it's easy to spell and pronounce which makes it convenient for others to use when talking with or about the little girl.
All in all, Torie presents itself as an excellent option for a baby girl's name.
How do I pronounce Torie?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Torie is t(o)-rie.
Variants of Torie
Tori, Victoria, Victor, Nestori, Torid, Thori, Toria, Bhictoria, Victorina, Tora, Anavictoria, Victoriamarie, Bittor, Viki, Joaovictor, Viktor, Nestor, Þorríðr, Turid, Tore, Latoria, Torria, Victorine, Victorinus, Thora, Thor, Thordis, Anna, MarieNames that rhyme with Torie
How popular is the name Torie?
Torie is a common name in United States given to over 3036 babies in 92 years. At present the name is rising, in 1976, the moniker grabbed the 972nd spot and 137 baby girls were given the name.
Torie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2535 (2009) in its 11 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Also, Torie is a familiar name in Japan and Indonesia.
According to our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been named Torie globally.
What numerology tells about Torie?
You are a good planner who enjoys working. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do. Be proud of everything you've been through.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Torie
- Roxanne - Originated from Latin and Old Persian, Renowned Roxanne is used as a unisex name, Roxanne means "Bright or Dawn" is prevalently used in French and English
- Celiana means To Hide, Conceal, Caelum Which Means Heaven and Goddess of the Moon is used as a girl name is rooted from Old Greek and Hebrew. Celiana is derived from Celina.
- Anne-flor - The Anne-flor means "Flowers or Graceful" is rooted from Hebrew and Latin languages
- Adrians - Meaning of Adrians is Woman from Hadria or From Hadria is used dominantly in Latvian, a baby boy name has origin in Latin
- Claudia - Darling and Perennial unisex name Claudia is principally used in Swedish, English and Spanish, meaning of Claudia is "Lame or Disabled" has its origin in Latin
Middle names for Torie
We've compiled a list of the well-liked and lovely middle names for Torie below.
View more middle names that goes with Torie.
Famous people named Torie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Torie
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -rie
- Baby Names that mean Triumphant
- Baby Names that mean Winner
- Baby Names that mean Conqueror
- Baby Names that mean Victorious
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean Victor
- Baby Names that mean Thor
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Conquer
- Baby Names that mean Goddess