Nerisa meaning and origin
Queer girl name Nerisa came from Old Greek. Nerisa is version of illustrous Nerissa. Nerissa is variant form of widely accepted Nereida. Also Nerissa is variant form of Nericcia. Queer Nerissa came from Italian and Old Greek languages, meaning of Nerissa is "Daughter of the Sea, Expectant and Sea Nymph" is notably used in English.
Variants of NerisaNames that rhyme with Nerisa
Popularity of Nerisa
Nerisa is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Nerisa is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 7000 babies have been named Nerisa globally.
Numerological analysis of Nerisa
You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty.
Other names similar to Nerisa
- Niclas - Uncustomary Niclas is used largely in Greenlandic, Scandinavian and Swedish aimed at baby boys, Niclas means "Victory of the People" is of Old Greek origin
- Nikeeta - Anomalous Old Greek Nikeeta means "Not Scared" bestowed upon girls is used mostly in Marathi and Hindi
- Razil - Unisex name Razil is chiefly used in Yiddish and Arabic that originated from Yiddish and Old Greek, meaning of Razil is "Beautiful"
- Thiphanie - The Thiphanie means "God or Luminous" is originated from Greek
- Agathi means An Orphan or Deserted One is used substantially in Greek and Tamil given to both sexes is of Old Greek origin
Namesakes of Nerisa
We could not find any notable namesake.