Nette meaning and origin
Unwonted Nette is originated from Old English, Hebrew, Germanic, Greek, Old Greek, Latin, Arabic and Celtic, Nette means "That Feeds on Flower" which is mostly used in Norwegian, Finnish, Greenlandic, Swedish and Danish is aimed at baby girls. Nette is a variant of well-known and venerable Nettie. Nettie is a variant form of perennial, illustrous and biblical Janet. Nette is variant form of celebrated and enduring Netta. Netta is variation of renowned and eternal Antonia. Also Netta is a variant of prevalent and venerable Neta. Netta is also form of Netia. Netta is also form of renowned and ceaseless Nettie. Netta is diminutive of names ending in "cute". Also Netta is a short form of Annette. Netta is also short of Antoinette. Netta is also a short form of Janet. Netta is also an abridged form of Jeannette. Netta is also an abridged form of Names Ending In -Net/-Netta/-Nette Etc.
Variants of Nette
View middle names that goes with Nette like Kittie, Elizebeth, Emmie,Names that rhyme with Nette
Popularity of Nette
Nette is a familiar baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 190 on girl names chart when 55 babies were given the name Nette. Over 647 babies in Belgium have been named Nette. The moniker is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1918. Also, Nette is a familiar name in DR Congo and Philippines. According to our research, at least 900 people have been bestowed Nette around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nette
You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. When you are facing an obstacle, don't shy away from asking for help if you feel like you need it. You have a hard time staying in one place for too long because you like to travel and believe that life isn't meant for living in one place only.
Go through the following names similar to Nette
- Donagh principally is used in Irish and English aimed at boys, meaning of Donagh is "Brown(Haired) Warrior or Brown-Haired Fighter" has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic
- Harn - Harn means "Strong or High or High" came from Celtic
- Tighe - The infrequent boy name Tighe means "Tiger, Both from Latin Tigris = Tiger, from Greek Τιγρις, Possibly from an Iranian Source Akin to Old Persian Tigra- = Sharp, Pointed, Avestan Tighri- = Arrow, In Reference to Its Springing on Its Prey and Name of an Animal" has origin in English, Irish and Old Greek. Tighe is a diminutive of Tiger.
- Shauna - Meaning of Shauna is Yahweh is Gracious, Gods Gift or God is Gracious is used as a gender insensitive name which is rooted from Hebrew and Celtic is notably used in English and Kannada
- Rooni - The unisex name Rooni came from Celtic, majorly used in Hindi, Bengali and Oriya languages, Rooni means "Star or Gift"
Namesakes of Nette
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nette
- Girl names beginning with N
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ette
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower