Nigela meaning and origin
Nigela is variant of recent Nigella. Nigella is variant form of acclaimed Nigel.
Variants of NigelaNames that rhyme with Nigela
Popularity of Nigela
Nigela is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our evaluation, over 50 people has been named Nigela globally.
What numbers say about Nigela?
Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. What makes you happy is seeing a person trying to expose their true personality instead of pretending to be something they're not. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own.
Go through the following names similar to Nigela
- Yan-Evan particulary is used in Breton is of Celtic and Hebrew origin, meaning of Yan-Evan is "Shrub, God is Mischievous or Yew"
- Audrie - Outlandish Audrie has its origin in English and Celtic, Audrie means "Nobility, Noble Strength or High or Royal" and is given to both boys and girls is largely used in English
- Gwennin - The Gwennin has origin in Celtic, Gwennin means "Happy or White"
- Kili - Odd unisex name Kili is used dominantly in Gujarati and Tamil. It is rooted from Celtic, meaning of Kili is "Parrot"
- Jenifer - Frequently Used Jenifer is used in Norwegian and Finnish came from Celtic and German bestowed upon both sexes, Jenifer means "Fair or White"
Namesakes of Nigela
We could not find any notable namesake.