Tera name meaning
What does Tera mean?
Predominant and Perennial girl name Tera is used particulary in Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Swedish, English and Sanskrit. Its origin is in Latin, Japanese, Old Greek, Old French and Celtic, meaning of Tera is "Crag, Hill or Star". Tera is variation of cherished and ever lasting Teresa. Teresa is variant form of frequently used and ceaseless Theresa. Teresa is Nordic equivalent of Theresa. Meaning of Teresa is To Flow Down, Late Summer and The Hunteress has its origin in Old Greek. Tera is form of everlasting and customary Terry. Terry is form of TerenceTheodoric. Also Terry is version of Tyrrell. Terry is also version of outstanding Terri. Terry is a short of Terence. Terry is English cognate of Terence. Originated from Old Greek and Old French, Famous and Ever lasting Terry, Terry means "Ruler of the People, In the 2Nd Century Bc and Polished". Tera is version of desirable Tara. Tara is form of Tara that is usedforeign in Indian language. Also Tara is form of Tahira in Croatian language. Eminent and Perpetual Tara's origin is Old Irish and Celtic, meaning of Tara is "Hill Summit, The Pupil of the Eye and Tower". Tera is an abridged form of Theresa. Theresa is form of long standing and renowned Theresia. Theresa means Hunter, Reaper and Summer came from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Tera?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Tera is t(e)-ra.
Variants of TeraNames that rhyme with Tera
How popular is the name Tera?
A common name in United States having over 9851 recievers in 118 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 1974, it ranked 449th when 416 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the given name has been to Tera is a common name in Ethiopia, India and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Canada, Papua New Guinea, Togo, Zimbabwe, Croatia, DR Congo and Netherlands. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Tera as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Tera
You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success.
Looking for names similar to Tera? Please go through the following names
- Malone - Notably used in English, Malone is used as a unisex name came from Celtic. Malone is Irish form of Ó Maoil Eoin meaning 'descendenta followerSaint John'
- Drusan - Drusans origin is Celtic is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Drusan is "A Wise Man and Son of the Wise". Drusan is resulted from Druce.
- Gorden - Darling and Ever lasting boy name Gorden means "Triangular Hill or Hill Near Meadows", notably used in Swedish and English is of Celtic origin
- Calum - Renowned Calum has its origin in Celtic and Latin is used as a boy name, Calum means "Dove" is particulary used in Scottish and English
- Alaina - Widespread unisex name Alaina means "Dear Child or Tribe near the Black Sea" which originated from Latin and Celtic is used especially in Kannada and Gujarati
Famous people named Tera
- Tera de Marez Oyens, Dutch composer
- Tera Dice in Totally Nude & Wet Sex Pool Party as
- Tera Perez in Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked as Actress
- Tera Bonilla in videoGame Advent Rising as Actress
Lists having Tera
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ter
- Girl names that ends with -era
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Star