Pa meaning and origin
Pa is equivalent of Pái in Swedish and Danish languages.
Variants of PaNames that rhyme with Pa
Popularity of Pa
Pa used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1979 and over 1343 babies have been given the name in 29 years. At the peak of its usage in 1992,. After 29 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Pa is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 1981 in 2009. However things change on global perspective, Pa is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Gambia. At least, 1220000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Pa?
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You want to be loved more than you already are. You want to be more. More. More. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
Other names similar to Pa
- Rodny came from Old English is used as a unisex name is notably used in Finnish and Old SwedishDanish. Rodny is Swedish equivalent of Hróðný
- Thorfrid - Boy name Thorfrid means "Thunder or Beautiful" and is dominantly used in Scandinavian has origin in Old Norse
- Sigrid means Beautiful, Victory or Liberator or Victory is particulary used in Finnish and Scandinavian and is given to girls has origin in German, Nordic and Old Norse
- Thorfridh is Swedish form of Þórfríðr. Also Thorfridh is Swedish form of Þórfreðr
- Bene - Infrequent unisex name Bene is especially used in Old Norse and Finnish, Bene means "Blessed"
Namesakes of Pa
- Pa Chay Vue,
- Pa Kao Her, was ethnic Hmong and was
- Pa Dembo Touray, goalkeeper coach of Prespa Birlik
- Pa Dillon, Irish hurler
- Pa Saikou Kujabi, Gambian footballer
- Paula Muñoz in El club de los incomprendidos as Actress
- Paige Matthews in Crocodile Dundee as Actress
- Paula Polak in Vermisst - Alexandra Walch, 17 as Actress
- Pamela Cuming in Downloading Nancy as Writer
- Pa Modou Kah and is a Norwegian nationalized Gambian footballer.
- Pa Neumüller is renowned for her acting in TV series Newhart
Lists having Pa
- Boys names beginning with P
- Girls names beginning with P
- American Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full