Padden meaning and origin
Boy name Padden came from Middle and English. Padden is version of Patton. Patton is English equivalent of Patrick. Patton is originated from Latin and Middle languages, Patton means "From the Warrior's Town and Noble" is used in English and English.
Variants of PaddenNames that rhyme with Padden
Popularity of Padden
Padden is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Padden?
You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You always leave an everlasting impression but entering your world is a hard task to accomplish.
You would love these names similar to Padden
- Thori is used specifically in Norwegian and Greenlandic is given to both sexes. Thori is Danish cognate of Names Containing the Name Element Þor
- Ennike - Durable and Celebrated Ennike notably is used in Danish is used as a baby girl name. Ennike is equivalent of Enna in German language
- Dianita means Window of Florance, Light and From the Greek Goddess of the Moon came from Indoeuropean is commonly used for baby girls. Dianita is derivative of Diana.
- Rosamarie - The rare girl name Rosamarie is originated from German, English and Latin, meaning of Rosamarie is "Bitter Rose, Rose Flower and Mary". Rosamarie is a derivative of Rosemary.
- Meiah - The unconventional and contemporary girl name Meiah means "Midwife and Wet Nurse" is originated from Burmese. Meiah is derivation of Mya.
Namesakes of Padden
We could not find any notable namesake.