Patric name meaning
On This Page
What does Patric mean?
Originated from Latin, Customary Patric is mainly used in English, Swedish, French, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish, Patric means "Noblewoman or Nobleman" is mainly given to both sexes. Patric is a variation of evergreen and famed Patrick.
Patrick is English cognate of Patricius. Originated from Latin, Famed Patrick, Patrick means "Patrician, Nobleman and Noblewoman".
How do I pronounce Patric?
Two syllabled Patric is most commonly pronounced as p(a)-tric. Some people pronounce it as pat-ric.
Variants of PatricNames that rhyme with Patric
How popular is the name Patric?
A common name in United States with over 3094 new-borns have been given the name since 1917. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1953, 118 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 908th position.
Patric is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1940 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1952, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 201 on boy names chart when 58 babies were given the name Patric.
Over 942 babies in France have been named Patric.
Patric is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 1999 when it ranked 1664th.
But Patric is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in South Africa. At least, 60000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Patric in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Patric?
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Looking for names similar to Patric? Please go through the following names
- Lawena means The Laurel Tree and Laurel is rooted from Latin is given to baby girls. Lawena is derivative of Laura.
- Kristiana - Unorthodox Latin Kristiana is used mainly in Finnish and Norwegian is a girl name, meaning of Kristiana is "Christian or Follower of Christ"
- Floriane - Girl name Floriane has its origin in Latin which is used majorly in German and French languages, Floriane means "The Word Flos with the Meaning Flower Blossom, Flourishes or Blossom"
- Rémy means Oarsman, One Who Heals or Rower is a baby boy name has its roots in Latin is used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish
- Emiliia - Dominantly used in Finnish and Danish, Emiliia is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Emiliia is "Rival, Emulus and Emulating" is rooted from Latin. Emiliia is resulted from Emily.
Famous people named Patric
- Patric Dickinson, British poet, translator
- Patric Doonan, British stage and screen actor
- Patric Leitner, German luger who competed from 1998 to 2010
- Patric Suter, retired male hammer thrower from Switzerland
- Patric Zimmerman, American voice actor
- Patric Ullaeus, Swedish director and photographer
- Patric Verrone, American television writer and labor leader
- Patric Knowles,
- Patric Dickinson, has served as Clarenceux King of Arms since 2010
- Patric Kjellberg, Swedish former professional ice hockey left wing
- Patric Hörnqvist, Swedish professional ice hockey player currently playing for the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Patricia Villetto in It Was All a Dream as Actress
- Patricia Merlin in Crime of Passion as Actress
- Patricia Roseman in Weekend at Bernie's as Actress
- Patricia Charbonnet in Friday as Producer
- Patricia Phillips in Lantern Hill as Actress
- Patricia Kilgarriff in Grand Theft Auto V as Actress
- Patrice Townsend in Always as Actress
- Patricia Douglas in Girl 27 as
- Patricia Winters in Luke's Boy as Actress
- Patric Caird is the composer of movie The Collector
- Patric Carroll portrayed significant role of Stuze in 2005 comedy flick Motel, Glimpse.
Lists having Patric
- Boys names beginning with P
- Girls names beginning with P
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Pat
- Boy names that ends with -ric
- Baby Names that mean Noblewoman
- Baby Names that mean Nobleman