Paule meaning and origin
Paule's meaning is The Small, The Humble or Weak used for both genders which originated from Latin is mostly used in French. Paule is a version of desirable and perennial Paul. Also Paul is German, English and French form of Paulus. Origin of Queer Paul is in Greek and Latin languages, meaning of Paul is "The Humble, Small and The Small". The name is celebrated on January 26th.
Variants of PauleNames that rhyme with Paule
Popularity of Paule
a popular name in France with over 46271 new-borns have been given the name since 1900. At the peak of its usage in 1918, 1421 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 47th position. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 5 times But Paule is a popular baby name in Congo where every 1 in 400 have the name. As per our research, over 40000 people has been named Paule globally.
Numerological aspects of Paule
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You have yourself, healthy and sane, and crazy. Being crazy is your way to handle the ugliness of the world and stay sane. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You hate copying others. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are influential and use your influence to do great things.
Looking for names similar to Paule? Please go through the following names
- Toria - Anomalous Toria has its origin in Latin is especially used in English, Toria means "Winner" is a girl name
- Aimé majorly is used in French, meaning of Aimé is "Who is Loved or Lover". It is rooted from Latin
- Luchia - Unusual and Modern girl name Luchia means "The Light of India, Bringer of Light and Born At Daybreak" is originated from Latin. Luchia is resulted from Lucia.
- Eloise - The widespread and evergreen unisex name Eloise has origin in Germanic and Latin, Eloise means "Whole, Wood or Safe" is used dominantly in Spanish and French
- Sylvain - Outlandish Sylvain is originated from French, Latin and English, Sylvain means "Forest or Wood" used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in French
Namesakes of Paule
- Paule Gauthier, Canadian lawyer, arbitrator, and public servant
- Paule Maurice, French composer
- Paule Brunelle, Canadian politician
- Paule Marshall, American author, best
- Paulette Randall in The Real McCoy as Producer
- Paulette Hinz in The Last Sam Weiss as Actress
- Paulette Hernandez in Episode #1.1 as Actress
- Paulette Lamori in A Single Man as Actress
- Pauleen Luna in Blue Moon as Actress
- Paule Ducharme in C.R.A.Z.Y. as Actress
- Paule Baillargeon in I've Heard the Mermaids Singing as Actress
- Paulette P. Williams in About a Boy as Actress
- Paule Desjardins is a French singer who represented France in the Eurovision Song Contest 1957 with the song "La belle amour", which finished in second position with 17 points.
- Paule Albert in movie OSS 77: Operazione fior di loto as Actress
- In 1931, Paule Andral characterized the role of Gloria Golder in drama movie David Golder.
- Paule Bréval played leading character of N in 1930 drama flick Ruines.