Havel meaning and origin
Havel came from Latin is given to baby boys. Havel is version of biblical Gallus. Gallus's meaning is Gauls and Gaul, from the Roman Province of Gaul is originated from Latin. Also. Havel is variation of frequently used and all time favorite Paul. Also Paul is equivalent of Paulus in German and English languages.
Variants of Havel
View middle names that goes with Havel like Tyas, Mils, Kvon, Pearse,Names that rhyme with Havel
Popularity of Havel
Havel is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Czech Republic. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Havel globally.
What numbers say about Havel?
Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You make sure things done on time, so you can spend more time with your family and friends. You lack responsibility and commitment. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions.
Do you like Havel? Read these names too
- Roesia - Substantially used in English, Roesia means "Rose" that came from Latin is aimed at girls
- Roma - Meaning of Roma is Lakshmi or Goddess Lakshmi is used dominantly in Tamil and Assamese. It is rooted from Latin is used as a gender insensitive name
- Reena - Anomalous Reena came from African-Hausa and Germanic is used largely in Gujarati, Hindi and Telugu, meaning of Reena is "Gem or Joyous Song" is a girl name
- Florica means Flower used for baby girls used notably in German is originated from Latin
- Eligius means Chosen One or The Element Eligere Meaning to Choose is rooted from Latin and German, primarily used in German is given to boys
Namesakes of Havel
- Havel Rowe, former Australian rules football player