Eliana meaning and origin
Meaning of Eliana is My God is Yahweh or Shining is used particulary in Finnish, Swedish, Portuguese, Italian, English, Spanish, Danish, Hebrew, Faroese, Norwegian and German which of Latin and Hebrew origin is a gender insensitive name. . Eliana is form of persistent and prominent Elin. Elin is version of durable and outstanding Eileen. Also Elin is form of widely accepted and perpetual Ellen. Elin is also variant of imperishable and popular Helen. Elin is Nordic equivalent of Helene. Also Elin is form of Elina in Nordic language. Prominent Elin came from Old French, Old Greek and Welsh, meaning of Elin is "Angel, The Torch and Shining". Eliana is feminine variant of Elias. Elias is Italian equivalent of Elijah. Elias is also Latin cognate of Ilias. Elias is also Latin cognate of Helge. Elias means Jehovah is God and God is God is rooted from Hebrew and English. Eliana is feminine variation of Elian. Elian is version of biblical and ceaseless Elijah. Elian is masculine of [Eliana. Famed Latin and Hebrew Elian, meaning of Elian is "God is My Salvation".
Variants of Eliana
View middle names that goes with Eliana like Grace, Jole, River, Juliana, Charlotte, Amalie,Names that rhyme with Eliana
Popularity of Eliana
a popular name in United States with over 38741 new-borns have been given the name since 1961. At present peaking at the charts, 3373 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 83rd position. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 3 times Eliana is common in England and Wales where over 2099 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. Presently peaked at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 203rd spot and 256 baby girls were given the name. Also, Eliana is a common name in France given to over 2129 babies in 76 years. When at its peak in 2017, 225 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 269th position.
Eliana is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. Recently in 2018, 60 babies were given Eliana and it reached its peak ranking, 128 on girl names chart. Over 560 babies in Switzerland have been named Eliana. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 2002 and has secured the place in top 200 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 151 on girl names chart when 67 babies were given the name Eliana. Over 502 people have been named Eliana in Belgium. Also, in New South Wales, in just 1 years, it has made it to the top 100 names. Recently in 2017, 71 babies were given Eliana and it reached its peak ranking, 100 on girl names chart.
Eliana is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 500 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 429 on girl names chart when 30 babies were named Eliana. Over 140 people have been named Eliana in Netherlands. Eliana is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, its highest ever rank is 302 (2016) in its 13 years run on Ireland naming chart. Over 101 babies in Ireland have been named Eliana.
Eliana is a rare baby name in New South Wales still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Eliana is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 600 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Venezuela, Peru, Angola, Bolivia, Mozambique, Indonesia and Ecuador. As per our evaluation, over 580000 people has been named Eliana globally.
Eliana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Eliana?
You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Do you like Eliana? You would love these names
- Petronius - Latin name Petronius means "Stone or Rock" used prevalently in Finnish is a boy name
- Peron - Queer unisex name Peron means "One who Travels" has origin in Latin
- Anne-claude - Anne-claude means "Gracious" is originated from Hebrew and Latin
- Tizio - Tizio's meaning is Tiziana is used in Italian has its roots in Latin is used as a boy name
- Neptunus - Used mostly in Scandinavian, Swedish and Dutch, Neptunus aimed at baby boys, Neptunus means "Powerful, Lord or Water" has its origin in Dutch, Scandinavian and Latin
Namesakes of Eliana
- Eliana Pittman,
- Eliana Gaete, female former track and field athlete from Chile
- Eliana Michaelichin Bezerra, Brazilian TV hostess, actress, and singer
- Eliana Alexander, Mexican actress
- Eliana Ramos, Uruguayan fashion model
- Eliana Palermo in Viva el teatro as Actress
- Eliana López in Caracas amor a muerte as Actress
- Eliana Arroyo in Bloggers & Butterflies as Actress
- Eliana Miglio in Dèmoni as Actress
- Eliana Adise in Joy as Actress
- Eliana Saenz in Sidewalk Symphony as Actress
- Eliana Girard in Winners Chosen as
- Eliana Jones in Step Dogs as Actress
- Eliana Araujo in movie Tensão no Rio as Actress
- Eliana Macedo, from 1956 comedy, musical movie Rio Fantasia, who portrayed Lia.
- Eliana Fonseca characterized leading character of Meg in 1991 comedy, drama film Não Quero Falar Sobre Isso Agora.
- Eliana Lupo, from 1999 drama flick La vera madre, who portrayed N.
- In 2010 comedy flick, Porno de autor, Eliana Antar characterized Malena.
Lists having Eliana
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -liana
- Boy names that starts with Eli
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2017)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Shining