Philette name meaning
What does Philette mean?
Philette is variant of biblical and admired Philippa. Philippa is feminine variation of Philippus. Also Philippa is effeminate variant of Philipp. Philippa's meaning is Friend of Horses and Lover of Horses Friend of Horses is originated from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Philette?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Philette is ph(i)-lette. It can also be pronounced as phil(et)-te.
Variants of PhiletteNames that rhyme with Philette
How popular is the name Philette?
Philette is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Philette
Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Having letter P as a cornerstone represents your eternal hunger for more in life. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Other names similar to Philette
- Isis - Isis's meaning is Women of Throne, Princess or Supreme Goddess is a gender-neutral name, largely used in Swedish, German and Danish is of Egyptian and Greek origin
- Anastasia - Well-Liked and Evergreen unisex name Anastasia is mostly used in English, Icelandic and Greek and originated from Old Greek, Anastasia means "Resurrection or Surrender"
- Penina - Admired and Venerable girl name Penina has its origin in Old Greek and Hebrew is principally used in Hebrew and English languages. Penina is Hebrew equivalent of Margaret. Also Penina is form of Penelope in English language
- Lipa - Unisex name Lipa came from Old Greek is used in Swedish, Finnish and Romanian. Lipa is Finnish cognate of Liisapetti
- Tasia - Customary Tasia has its origin in Old Greek is used in English given to girls, Tasia means "Surrender and Resurrection". Tasia is short form of Anastasia.
Famous people named Philette
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Philette
- Girl names beginning with P
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Horses
- Baby Names that mean Horse
- Baby Names that mean Lover