Rachael meaning and origin
Commonly used in English and Gujarati unfading and frequently used, Rachael means "Ewe or The Ewe" and is bestowed upon both boys and girls is of Hebrew origin. Rachael is version of biblical and famed Rachelle. Rachelle is variant form of biblical and illustrous Rachel. Rachelle is equivalent of Rachel in French and Italian languages. Desirable and Perpetual Hebrew Rachelle, meaning of Rachelle is "Female Sheep, Ewe and The Ewe" is used in English, French and Italian. Rachael is spelling variation of Rachel. Also Rachel is Latin and Greek form of Hebrew רָחֵל = Ewe, Female Sheep. Rachel is also equivalent of Rågiähl in Latin language. Pleasing and All time favorite Hebrew Rachel, meaning of Rachel is "Jacob's Wife and Gental". It is celebrated on January 15th.
Variants of Rachael
View middle names that goes with Rachael like Loraine, Brynn, Alexandra, Maxine, Mary, Christiane,Names that rhyme with Rachael
Popularity of Rachael
Rachael was a popular name in United States. Over 82268 babies have been given the moniker in 159 years. At its zenith in 1987, it ranked 98th when 3028 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 159 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 100 baby names 3 times Also, Rachael was a popular name in England and Wales. Over 4633 babies have been given the given name in 23 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1996, the moniker grabbed the 77th spot and 721 baby girls were given the name. However after 23 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 100 baby names 3 times
Rachael is common in Ireland where over 2245 new-borns have been given the name since 1964. When at its peak in 1994, it ranked 56th when 112 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Rachael used to be a common name in New South Wales, first appeared in 1970 and over 4619 babies have been given the name in 32 years. When at its peak in 1974,. After 32 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, In Queensland, Rachael was once a common name since emerging in 1970 it has been given to over 2239 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1991,. After 32 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
But Rachael is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, England, Kenya, Zambia, South Sudan, Australia, Malawi, Ghana, Papua New Guinea, Zimbabwe, Uganda and New Zealand. At least, 370000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Rachael in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Rachael
You have the heart of a warrior. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You are always open to experience something new. You have no enemies. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You hate routines and prefer freelance work.
You would love these names similar to Rachael
- Anula prevalently is used in Sindhi and Hindi, meaning of Anula is "Not Wild or Gentle" used as a girl name is rooted from Hebrew
- Jany - The rare girl name Jany has its origin in Hebrew, Jany means "God is Merciful" is used principally in English
- Zera - Sufficiently quirky and Enduring Hebrew Zera is dominantly used in Swahili and African and is bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Zera is "Seeds"
- Kawika - Predominant and Ever lasting boy name Kawika is mainly used in Hawaiian has its origin in Hebrew language. Kawika is Hawaiian cognate of David
- Kohen - Cherished Kohen dominantly is used in English is a gender-neutral name has its roots in Hebrew, meaning of Kohen is "Priest"
Namesakes of Rachael
- Rachael Scdoris, American dog musher and cross country runner
- Rachael Leigh Cook, American actress, model, voice artist
- Rachael Ray, Rachael vs
- Rachael Stirling, English stage, film and television actress
- Rachael Sage, American singer-songwriter and producer
- Rachael Bella, retired American actress
- Rachael Yamagata, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- Rachael Harris, American actress and comedian
- Rachael Lampa, American contemporary Christian singer
- Rachael MacFarlane, American voice actress and singer
- Rachael Lillis, American actress, voice actress and script writer
- Rachael Heyhoe Flint, Baroness Heyhoe Flint, English cricketer
- Rachael Taylor, Australian actress and model
- Rachael Grinham, professional squash player from Australia
- Rachael Flatt, American former competitive figure skater
- Rachael Beck, Australian stage and television singer-actress
- Rachael Carpani, Australian actress best known
- Rachael Blake, Australian actress
- Rachael Crawford, actress best known for her roles
- Rachael Cairns, British model and actress
- Rachael Worby, American conductor
- Rachael Price, lead singer for the band Lake Street Dive
- Rachael Cantu, American singer-songwriter
- Rachael Owens in Lost in Love: The Demo as Actress
- Rachael Black in The Da Vinci Code as Actress
- Rachael Besant in The Split as Actress
- Rachael Lang in Unavailable as Actress
- Rachael Fleming in Trainspotting as Costume Designer
- Rachael Lin Gallaghan in No Country for Old Men as Miscellaneous Crew
- Rachael Platt in Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare as Actress
- Rachael Murphy in Don't Look Up as Actress
- Rachael Kronzek in The Case of the Baby Ghost Shark as Actress
- Rachael Levine in Shame as Camera and Electrical Department
- Rachael Fisher portrayed the small role of Young Christa in 1991 film Listen Carefully.
- Rachael Oniga, from 2018 drama and history flick Kada River, who characterized Mrs. Ekon.
- In 2006, Rachael Roberts played the role of Cheryl in drama movie Zooey.
- In 2005 horror flick, Dark Remains, Rachael Rollings portrayed Rachel Roberts.
- In 1991, Rachael Murray characterized the role of Kate in action flick Angel in the Dark.
- In 2013, Rachael Blyth characterized the role of Emma in drama and horror film Strange Factories.
- Rachael Blackwood characterized the role of Kaya in drama flick Conscription.
Lists having Rachael
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1988)
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (1998)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2002)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2001)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2003)
- Baby Names that mean Ewe