Rajveer name meaning
What does Rajveer mean?
Queer unisex name Rajveer means "The Hero of the Land, Brave King or Kingdoms Warrior" which is used particulary in Kannada, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Sikh, Indian and English is originated from Punjabi language. Rajveer is variant form of Rajvir. Rajvir means The Hero of the Land and Kingdoms Warrior came from Punjabi.
Variants of RajveerNames that rhyme with Rajveer
How popular is the name Rajveer?
In United States, Rajveer is a unique name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 3419th when 32 boys were named Rajveer. Over 372 babies in United States have been named Rajveer. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2005, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 747 on boy names chart when 33 babies were named Rajveer. Over 485 people have been named Rajveer in England and Wales.
But Rajveer is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 60000 have the name. As per our findings, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Rajveer around the globe.
What numbers say about Rajveer?
You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. There isn't a person you can't charm. You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time.
Go through the following names similar to Rajveer
- Lowmann - Boy name Lowmann came from Old English, Lowmann means "Dear Man". Lowmann is derived from Lowman.
- Cartah means Carter, Cart Driver and Driver of a Cart aimed at baby boys is originated from Old English. Cartah is derived from Carter.
- Beechi - The boy name Beechi means "Lives by the Beech Tree and Near the Beech Trees" is of English origin. Beechi is derivative of Beacher.
- Collea - Colleas origin is Old English, meaning of Collea is "Dark Haired and Swarthy Black-Haired" is a boy name. Collea is resulted from Colley.
- Overtun - Overtun's meaning is Upper Town, Riverside Settlement and Town High on a Hill came from Old English is used as a baby boy name. Overtun is resultant of Overton.
Middle names for Rajveer
These well-received and familiar middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Rajveer .
View more middle names that goes with Rajveer.
Famous people named Rajveer
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Rajveer
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- English Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Hero
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Warrior