Mariana name meaning
What does Mariana mean?
Used mainly in Norwegian, Romanian, Spanish, Finnish, Danish, Czech, Swedish, English and Portuguese unfading and renowned, Mariana means "Combination of Maria and Anna, Latinate Form of Marian, Bitterness, Star, Compound Name Combining Marie and Anne, Mary, Sea and Graces or Maris Meaning Male Manly Virile" is a gender insensitive name is originated from Hebrew and Latin. Mariana is form of everlasting and famed Marianne. Marianne is version of neoteric Mariamne. Also Marianne is variant form of durable and celebrated Mariana. Marianne is derived from Marian. Marianne is form of Maria in French language. Illustrous and Perpetual Marianne's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Marianne is "Mercy and A Blend of Marie Star of the Sea and Anne". Mariana is feminine version of Marius. Marius is version of timeless and predominant Mario. Marius is masculine version of [Maria. Marius means Sea and Male has its origin in Latin. Mariana is an effeminate form of Marianus. Marianus is variant of everlasting and popular Marius. Marianus is masculine variant of Maria. Preeminent and All time favorite Marianus's origin is Latin, meaning of Marianus is "Mars and The Elements Maris Meaning Male Manly Virile" is used predominantly in Norwegian and Swedish. Mariana is celebrated on July 9th.
How do I pronounce Mariana?
mah-ree-AH-na is the most common way to pronounce one syllabled Mariana. There should be emphasis on third AH syllable while speaking. It can also be pronounced as m(air)-ee-ah-nah or m(a)-ria-na.
Variants of MarianaNames that rhyme with Mariana
How popular is the name Mariana?
a popular name in United States with over 37269 new-borns have been given the name since 1888. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2005, 2060 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 165th position. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 500 baby names 26 times Mariana is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1925 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1980, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 642 on girl names chart when 72 babies were named Mariana. Over 1874 people have been named Mariana in France.
Mariana is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 822 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Mariana. There are over 635 babies that have been given the name Mariana in England and Wales. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 166 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Mariana. There are over 639 babies that have been given the name Mariana in Switzerland.
Mariana is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 646th. Over 135 people have been named Mariana in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Mariana is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 900 have the name as well as in, Mexico, Romania and Argentina. Also the baby name is popular in Indonesia, Ecuador, Portugal, Mozambique, Venezuela, Angola, Spain, Egypt, Colombia, Bulgaria, Tanzania, Chile, Moldova, Uruguay, Peru, South Africa, Paraguay, Malaysia, Honduras, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Guatemala. At least, 1190000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Mariana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Mariana?
You are a wise person. Your overall health is great. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. You secretly believe that you are a genius. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this.
Do you like Mariana? Read these names too
- Albana means Alba from the Stem End or Alban has origin in Albanian and Latin is a girl name is used dominantly in Albanian
- Iverna - Queer girl name Iverna means "From Ireland" is originated from Latin
- Kristena - Curious girl name Kristena is used especially in English, meaning of Kristena is "Christian or Follower of Christ" is originated from Latin
- Pollie - Noteworthy and Classy girl name Pollie is used mainly in English which originated from Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Pollie is "Rebellion and Sea of Bitterness". Pollie is resulted from Mary.
- Moriz - Boy name Moriz means "The One from Mauritania or The Moor" and of Latin origin is used largely in German
Middle names for Mariana
There are plenty of mainstream and familiar middle names that fit after "Mariana". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Mariana.
Famous people named Mariana
- Mariana de Pineda Muñoz, Spanish liberalist heroine
- Mariana Ohata, athlete from Brazil, who competes in triathlon
- Mariana Frenk-Westheim, writer of Spanish-Mexican prose, hispanist
- Mariana Starke, English author
- Mariana Aydar, Brazilian singer of MPB
- Mariana Solomon, Romanian triple jumper
- Mariana de Aguirre, was First Lady of Chile as wife of Chile's President Francisco Ramón Vicuña
- Mariana Todorova, Bulgarian violinist
- Mariana Sadovska, German-based Ukrainian actress, singer, musician
- Mariana Anghileri, Argentine television and film actress
- Mariana de Jesús de Paredes, Roman Catholic saint and is the first person to be canonized
- Mariana Nicolesco, Romanian operatic soprano
- Mariana Alcoforado, Portuguese nun living in the convent of the Poor Clares
- Mariana Bracetti, patriot and leader of the Puerto Rico independence movement
- Mariana of Austria, was Queen of Spain
- Mariana Victoria of Spain, 'Infanta of Spain' by birth and was later the Queen of Portugal as wife of King Joseph I
- Mariana Levy, Mexican 'telenovela' actress
- Mariana Ochoa, Mexican singer and actress
- Mariana Seoane, Mexican actress, model and singer
- Mariana Ximenes, Brazilian actress
- Mariana Griswold Van Rensselaer, Mrs
- Mariana Popova, Bulgarian singer
- Mariana Renata, French-Indonesian model and actress
- Mariana Díaz Oliva, retired professional female tennis player
- Mariana Brochado, freestyle swimmer from Brazil
- Mariana Weickert, Brazilian model affiliated to Ford Models
- Mariana Duque Mariño, Colombian tennis player
- Mariana Kozlova, Ukrainian former competitive ice dancer
- Mariana Torres, Mexican actress, known for telenovelas
- Mariana Lima in Kenoma as Actress
- Mariana Simionescu in as
- Mariana Flores in March 15th as Actress
- Mariana Alvarez in The One I Wrote for You as Actress
- Mariana Olivera in Silencios as Actress
- Mariana Garza in Derecho de fe as Actress
- Mariana Pacheco in Deste Lado da Ressurreição as Actress
- Mariana Dimitrova in Skapa moya, skapi moy as Actress
- Mariana Rios in Totalmente Inocentes as Actress
- Mariana Briski Mariana Marcela Briski was an actress, comedian, producer, screenwriter and Argentinean theater director.
- Mariana Alamancheva acted in movie Bash maystorat fermer
- In 1982, Mariana Buruiana characterized the role of N in comedy, musical movie Melodii la Costinesti.
- Mariana Carreno characterized the central character of Iris in 1999 crime, drama film A Packing Suburbia.
- In 2008, Mariana Cordero played the role of Rosa in crime and drama film Tres días.
- Mariana Huerdo played main character of N in 2008 romance flick Duelos de Pasarelas.
- Mariana Kourakou, from 1964 drama, romance flick Se poion na po ton pono mou, who portrayed the Marina Mari.
- In 1976, Mariana Margarido played the role of Mariana in drama film Trás-os-Montes.
- In 1994 drama film, Private Lessons: Another Story, Mariana Morgan portrayed Lauren.
- In 1987, Mariana Slováková characterized the role of Eva in comedy, musical flick Discopríbeh.
- In 2001 comedy and family film, Christmas in the Clouds, Mariana Tosca portrayed Tina Littlehawk.
- In 1952, Mariana Villar portrayed the role of Adriana Bento in drama movie Duas Causas.
- Mariana Muñoz, from 2011 comedy, drama film Verano, who portrayed the Mariana.
- Mariana Coelho, from 2005 drama movie Um Rio Chamado Tempo, uma Casa Chamada Terra, who played the Carminda.
- Mariana Urrutia played crucial character of Xochitl in 2014 drama movie El fuego inolvidable.
- Mariana Salinas characterized the key role of Julia in 2005 drama movie La tragedia de Pedro, el vagabundo.
- In 2008 comedy, drama flick, O rodicích a detech, Mariana Kroftova characterized Marta.
Lists having Mariana
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Roman Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Maria
- Girl names that ends with -riana
- Baby Names that mean Latinate
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Manly