Reinhart meaning and origin
Used substantially in Swedish, Icelandic, Danish, German, Norwegian and Finnish unheard-of, Reinhart has origin in Germanic and Old High German, Reinhart means "Advice, Brave or Hardy" is used for boys. Reinhart is variation of Reynard. Meaning of Reynard is Courageous, Brave and Powerful has its origin in Germanic is mostly used in English and French. Reinhart is variation of Rayner. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Curious Rayner, Rayner means "Powerful Army and Advice". Reinhart is variant form of illustrous and all time favorite Reynold. Reynold is form of Reinold in English language. Infrequent Reynold's origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Reynold is "Rule and King's Adviser".
Variants of ReinhartNames that rhyme with Reinhart
Popularity of Reinhart
Reinhart is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of usage and 196 bearers, the name could just made to the top 1094 names in 1907 before vanishing in 2005. Over 196 people have been named Reinhart in United States. Reinhart is a common name in Germany while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Austria and Philippines. According to our findings, over 3000 babies have been named Reinhart globally.
Reinhart in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Reinhart
You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. You are born to enjoy not rush around all the time. You weren't born to be tamed. You were born to be wild, in the true sense of the word. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. People always look for comfort in your world. You are the peacemaker in your society. You are one of those people who search for happiness in the smallest, most ordinary things.
You would love these names similar to Reinhart
- Kersten - The rare unisex name Kersten is of Latin origin, Kersten means "Christian Woman, Christian or Disciple of Christ" is used particulary in German, Low German and Swedish
- Jaana - Meaning of Jaana is God is Gracious is mainly used in Swedish and Norwegian is a baby girl name
- Nadina - Unheard-of Nadina is used chiefly in Finnish, Tamil and Russian is originated from Russian aimed at baby girls, Nadina means "Hope"
- Editha - Venerable and Unwonted Editha is used in Swedish, English and Danish is a girl name, Editha means "Battle or Joyous" is rooted from Old English
- Jannic - Unisex name Jannic means "Yahweh is Gracious" and is primarily used in Danish, French and Finnish came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Reinhart
- Reinhart Dozy, Dutch scholar of French origin
- Reinhart Ahlrichs, German theoretical chemist
- Reinhart Maurer, philosopher and professor from Xanten, Germany
- Reinhart Hummel,
- Reinhart Heinrich, German biophysicist