Jaana name meaning
On This Page
What does Jaana mean?
Meaning of Jaana is God is Gracious is primarily used in English, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Tamil is aimed at girls. Jaana is Finnish form of Jana.
Is Jaana a suitable baby name?
Jaana is an incredibly sweet and suitable name for a baby girl. Its Finnish origin holds the meaning of Beloved; Saint, making it a beautiful and meaningful choice for parents looking to provide their daughter with a unique yet classic name.
Jaana also sounds gentle and feminine, making it an excellent choice for any little one. The name is easy to pronounce in most languages, and can be shortened to Jaan or Jana if desired.
Ultimately, Jaana makes a fantastic choice for any parent seeking the perfect name for their baby girl.
How do I pronounce Jaana?
Two syllabled Jaana is most commonly pronounced as ja(a)-na.
Variants of Jaana
Jaanna, Jana, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johanna, Jane, Janna, Jean, Janaa, Janeta, Jani, Janalee, Jeanne, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Hansi, Jona, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Janay, Janne, Jan, Johana, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, JaneiNames that rhyme with Jaana
How popular is the name Jaana?
Jaana is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1979 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 8994th. Jaana is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today.
Jaana is a common name in Estonia while somewhat familiar name in India, Germany and England. As per our estimate, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Jaana around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Jaana
Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Other names similar to Jaana, for would be moms
- Taika means God's Gift or Magic, Witchcraft is used in Finnish and Swedish given to both sexes is rooted from Finnish
- Harald - Rarefied Harald prevalently is used in Danish and Greenlandic, meaning of Harald is "To Rule or Warrior" which came from Scandinavian, Germanic and Old High German is bestowed upon baby boys
- Aureliana - Used primarily in Swedish and Italian recent and unwonted, Aureliana means "Golden-Haired, Aureus Meaning Golden or Aurelia" is a baby girl name is originated from Latin
- Ebo - The boy name Ebo has origin in African, meaning of Ebo is "Babies on Tuesday, Born on Tuesday or Strong As a Boar" is used dominantly in African, Finnish and Low German
- Alphons means Battle, Embattled or Noble or Fast is substantially used in Finnish and Swedish is came from Gothic and German is used as a boy name
Sibling Names for Jaana
Jaana is a beautiful name for a baby girl. It means "God is gracious". If you are searching for matching sibling names for your little Jaana, here is a list of some popular names that go well with Jaana.
Names for Jaana's sister
Names for Jaana's brother
Famous people named Jaana
- Jaana Savolainen, Finnish former cross-country skier
- Jaana Kunitz, award-winning ballroom dancer and fitness program creator
- Jaana Pelkonen, Finnish member of parliament and former television hostess
- Jaana Saarinen, Finnish actress
- Jaana Fomin directed the movie Flykten till framtiden
- Jaana Raski characterized the significant role of Woman in White in 1986 drama film Valkoinen kääpiö.
Lists having Jaana
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ana
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious