Rens meaning and origin
Famous boy name Rens has origin in Latin, meaning of Rens is "Laurel" is majorly used in Dutch.
Variants of RensNames that rhyme with Rens
Popularity of Rens
Rens was a common name in Netherlands. Over 671 babies have been named Rens since 2015. When at the peak of its usage in 2015,. However after 5 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Rens is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2003, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 269 on boy names chart when 40 babies were named Rens. Over 425 people have been named Rens in Belgium.
Also, Rens is a familiar name in India and Philippines. At least, 7000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Rens in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Rens
You are always open to new adventures. Overcoming obstacles is your thing. If you have letter S as your capstone, you don't respect people who don't respect themselves. You are one of those people who search for happiness in the smallest, most ordinary things. Maybe some people take you for granted but it's good for your art. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
Looking for names similar to Rens? Please go through the following names
- Aventura - Of Latin origin, Aventura means "Event"
- Lorra means Flower, Small Sage One and Ready for Battle used for girls is of Old Greek, Old Provençal and Spanish origin. Lorra is derivative of Lora.
- Konstandin - Latin name Konstandin is a boy name, meaning of Konstandin is "The Steadfast" is used in Albanian
- Marcellina means God of War Mars Ordained, The Word Marcus with the Meaning Dedicated to Mars or Little Hammer is dominantly used in Danish, Italian and Swedish has its roots in Latin is aimed at girls
- Tonje - Origin of Tonje is in Latin is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Swedish, Finnish and Scandinavian. Tonje is equivalent of Torny in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Rens
- Rens Blom, Dutch athlete competing in pole vault
- Rens van Eijden, Dutch footballer