Marcellina name meaning
On This Page
What does Marcellina mean?
Unfamiliar Latin Marcellina bestowed upon girls, used chiefly in Swedish, German, Finnish, Danish and Italian, meaning of Marcellina is "Little Hammer or God of War Mars Ordained". Marcellina is variation of biblical and enduring Marcella.
Marcella is effeminate form of Marcellus. Marcella is English cognate of Marcia. Used prevalently in Italian and English outlandish, Marcella has origin in Greek and Latin, Marcella means "Little Marcus, Form of Marcia and Warlike".
Marcellina is effeminate variant of Marcellus. Marcellus is variant of biblical and customary Markus. Also Marcellus is variant form of eminent and conifer Marcel. Marcellus is Latin form of Marcus. Origin of Unconventional Marcellus is in Latin language, meaning of Marcellus is "God of War Mars Ordained and Dedicated to Mars".
Marcellina is celebrated on July 17th.
How do I pronounce Marcellina?
Two syllabled Marcellina is most commonly pronounced as m(a)-rcelli-na. marce(l)-lina is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Marcellina
Middle Names for Marcellina
Georgina, view more middle names that goes with MarcellinaNames that rhyme with Marcellina
How popular is the name Marcellina?
Marcellina is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 33 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 269 babies in United States have been named Marcellina. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1926 and achieved its top most rank of 791 in 1926.
Marcellina is a common name in Italy and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Malawi. According to our findings, over 4000 babies have been named Marcellina globally.
Marcellina in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Marcellina?
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Help them improve instead of judging. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You have to understand that not everyone is willing and excited to succeed in life as you are. Your failures motivate you. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Do you like Marcellina? You would love these names
- Adoloratta means Pain is prevalently used in Italian is rooted from Latin
- Floréal - Floréal means "Fleuri" has its origin in Latin
- Karinah - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Italian and Old Greek Karinah bestowed upon baby girls used in English, meaning of Karinah is "Cute and Dear". Karinah is resultant of Karina.
- Romer - Meaning of Romer is Of the Romans and Son of Tolmai is rooted from Latin is used as a boy name. Romer is derived from Romeo.
- Christilla - Christilla's meaning is Disciple of the Christ has its origin in Latin
Famous people named Marcellina
- Saint Marcellina, older sister of Saint Ambrose of Milan
Lists having Marcellina
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lina
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean Ordained