Richelle name meaning
What does Richelle mean?
Meaning of Richelle is Combination of Richard and Rachelle, Powerful Ruler or Brave One used for baby girls which is used in English is originated from Germanic. Richelle is a variant form of popular Rochelle. Rochelle is form of commonly accepted and biblical Rachel. Rochelle is derivative of Roch. Eminent Rochelle is used chiefly in English, Rochelle means "To Roar and Short Tunic" is originated from Hebrew and Old High German. Richelle is form of outstanding and biblical Michelle. Michelle is equivalent of Michaela in German, English and French languages. Also Michelle is French equivalent of Michel. Of Hebrew origin, Popular Michelle, Michelle means "Who is Like God, Who Resembles God and Who is Like God?".
How do I pronounce Richelle?
Two syllabled Richelle is pronounced as r(i)-chelle. Some people pronounce it as rich(el)-le.
Variants of Richelle
Chelle, Michelle, Rochelle, Michaela, Mikhael, Michel, Machealle, Michaella, Tashelle, Michellee, Roho, Rachel, Reshelle, ShelleyNames that rhyme with Richelle
How popular is the name Richelle?
Richelle used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1942 and over 8370 babies have been given the name in 75 years. At its zenith in 1969,. However after 75 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Richelle is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 1914th. It had a short run of 8 years on Ireland girl names chart.
But Richelle is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name. According to our research, at least 40000 people have been bestowed Richelle around the globe.
Richelle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Richelle
Don't live to work. Work to live. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. Accept how you are and stop stressing over your imperfections because they're the ones that make you perfectly imperfect. You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it.
Looking for names similar to Richelle? Please go through the following names
- Charlet - Uncustomary Charlet specifically is used in English is a baby girl name, meaning of Charlet is "Strong or Vigorous" came from German and Germanic
- Davidson means Variant of David or Beloved is used specifically in English and commonly is bestowed upon baby boys has origin in Hebrew and English
- Jorel - The queer boy name Jorel means "Mighty Spearman, The Fictional Character Jorel Father of Superman or Worker of the Earth" which is mainly used in English is of Krypton and Greek origin
- Aceyn - The infrequent and fresh boy name Aceyn is chiefly used in English is originated from English and Latin, Aceyn means "Unity and Ace". Aceyn is a derivative of Ace.
- Tyfany came from Old Greek is used in English, meaning of Tyfany is "Appearance of God and Manifestation of Divinity" is bestowed upon girls. Tyfany is short of Tiffany.
Famous people named Richelle
- Richelle Carey, US broadcast journalist
- Richelle Meiss in Food Baby as Actress
- Richelle Ryan in Pantheon Black as Actress
- Richelle Mead in Vampire Academy as Writer
Lists having Richelle
- Girl names beginning with R
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -elle
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean One