Rodito meaning and origin
Rodito substantially is used in Spanish has origin in Germanic is given to baby boys. Rodito is variation of eternal and cherished Roderick. Roderick is English form of Roderich. Meaning of Roderick is Fame, Famously Powerful and Powerful has origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of RoditoNames that rhyme with Rodito
Popularity of Rodito
Rodito is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Rodito?
You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. Maybe some people take you for granted but it's good for your art. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people.
You would love these names similar to Rodito
- Rivera - Anomalous Rivera came from Spanish is used in Spanish, meaning of Rivera is "River" is used as a baby girl name
- Darío - Meaning of Darío is Possessor of the Good is originated from Old Persian used predominantly in Spanish is bestowed upon boys
- Ruyan is originated from Celtic, Ruyan means "Soul" aimed at boys is used mainly in Spanish
- Benicio means Kind One or The Blessed is used largely in Spanish and a baby boy name is originated from Spanish and Latin
- Verónica - Used principally in Spanish, Verónica has its origin in Old Greek, Verónica means "Bringing Victory" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Rodito
We could not find any notable namesake.