Theodoric name meaning
On This Page
What does Theodoric mean?
How do I pronounce Theodoric?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Theodoric is the(o)-do-ric.
Variants of Theodoric
Nicknames for Theodoric
You can playfully shorten given name Theodoric with these possible
How popular is the name Theodoric?
Theodoric is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. Theodoric is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given.
As per our estimate, over 200 people has been named Theodoric globally.
Numerological analysis of Theodoric
You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories. You are a good friend. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number.
You would love these names similar to Theodoric
- Celisa - Queer girl name Celisa means "A Passionate Woman", rooted from Old Greek language is used in English. Celisa is resultant of Celisha.
- Camber - Origin of Persistent and Frequently Used Camber is in Arabic is especially used in English is a gender insensitive name. Camber is English form of Amber
- Roysten - Origin of Roysten is in Old English, meaning of Roysten is "Settlement of Royce and Royse's Town" and is specifically used in English is used as a boy name. Roysten is derivation of Royston.
- Dain - Used primarily in English uncustomary, Dain aimed at baby boys is originated from Old English, Dain means "From Denmark or Brook"
- Aillmer - Originated from Old English, Aillmer is used in general as a baby boy name prevalently used in English, Aillmer means "Highborn or Renowned"
Famous people named Theodoric
- Theodoric II, eighth King of Visigoths from 453 to 466
- Theodoric II, Duke of Lorraine, duke of Lorraine from 1070 to his death
- Theodoric of Freiberg, German member of the Dominican order and a theologian and physicist
- Theodoric I, Duke of Upper Lorraine, count of Bar and duke of Upper Lorraine
- Theodoric the Monk, (; also 'Tjodrik munk';
- Theodoric Strabo, Thervingi chieftain
- Theodoric I, Margrave of Meissen, Margrave of Meissen from 1198 until his death
- Theodoric R. Westbrook, U.S. Representative from New York
- Theodoric I, Margrave of Lusatia, a member of the House of Wettin
- Theodoric of Prague, Bohemian Gothic painter
Lists having Theodoric
- Boy names beginning with T
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Gothic Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that ends with -ric
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Army