Rog meaning and origin
Used dominantly in Swedish, Rog has origin in Latin and Germanic is used as a boy name. Rog is a version of popular Rogelio. Rogelio is variant form of durable and illustrous Roger. Meaning of Rogelio is Request is substantially used in Spanish and English has origin in Latin and Germanic. Also. Rog is variant of prevailing and conifer Roger. Roger is form of Rüdiger in German, Low German and English languages. Also Roger is form of Rodger Whichwas Used In Northern France In Mediaeval Times in German language. Rog is Swedish form of Hrókr.
Variants of RogNames that rhyme with Rog
Popularity of Rog
Rog is a rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Rog?
Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. You make mistakes but don't learn from them. Learn how to say "NO" to people who try to take advantage of you. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things.
Parents who liked Rog, loved these names
- Lascius - Lasciuss origin is Latin, meaning of Lascius is "Playful, Cheerful or Unbridled, Arrogant, Insolent" is used as a boy name
- Betto - Used especially in Italian, Betto aimed at boys is of Latin origin, Betto means "The Blessed"
- Bibiane means Lively or Alive has origin in Latin and Etrusk, mainly used in German and Swedish is given to baby girls
- Adriana - Originated from Latin, Durable, Recently In fashion and Customary Adriana means "Woman from Hadria or Square Room" and is used for both genders is particulary used in Italian and Danish
- Luciliane - Originated from Latin, Luciliane means "Light"
Namesakes of Rog
- Rog Phillips, but also used other names