Arabel name meaning
What does Arabel mean?
Queer girl name Arabel means "Arab" and is used predominantly in English, Finnish, Swedish and Danish is of Latin origin. Arabel is form of persistent and commonly accepted Arabella. Arabella is form of An Unknown Scottish Name, Sometimes Written Orabilis Due to Folk Etymology. Also Arabella is variant form of Amabilia. Arabella is derived from Anne. Also Arabella is resultant of Annabelle. Arabella's meaning is Arab and Graceful is rooted from Latin and Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Arabel?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Arabel as a-ra-bel.
Variants of Arabel
Arabella, Amabilia, Aarabella, Arabelle
View middle names that goes with Arabel like Tiss, Mute, Lyli,Names that rhyme with Arabel
How popular is the name Arabel?
Arabel is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1915 and peaked in 1915 when it ranked 4274th. Over 127 babies in United States have been named Arabel. Also, it appeared first time in 2008 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. Also, Arabel is a familiar name in Brazil, Philippines and Mexico. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Arabel
Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
If you like Arabel, you would love these names
- Remigia - Mostly used in German and Italian uncustomary, Remigia aimed at girls, meaning of Remigia is "Remedium Which Means Cure Remedy or Rower" has its origin in Latin
- Felina - Felina's meaning is Felinus, Felix or Happy is notably used in Spanish, English and German and is rooted from Latin and English is used for baby girls
- Elba mostly is used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish has its origin in Latin and Germanic is given to both boys and girls. Elba is German equivalent of Names Beginning with Eil-/El-
- Utopea - Girl name Utopea means "Ideal Place" came from Latin. Utopea is resulted from Utopia.
- François-Régis - François-Régis's meaning is King has its origin in Latin
Sibling Names for Arabel
When it comes to choosing the perfect name for your baby, you might find yourself looking for inspiration from family members. If you've already chosen the name "Arabel" for your little one, why not consider giving them a sibling name that complements it perfectly? Here are some suggestions to help you get started.
For a sister
Brother for Arabel
Famous people named Arabel
- Arabella Anderson in The Wilderness as Miscellaneous Crew
- Arabelle Raphael in The Walking Dead: A Hardcore Parody as Actress
- Arabella Kiesbauer in Episode dated 16 December 2002 as
- Arabella Arnott in Brilliantlove as Actress
- Arabella Bushnell in Songs She Wrote About People She Knows as Actress
- Arabella Tjye in Riders as Actress
- Arabella Weir in The French Lieutenant's Woman as Actress
- Arabella Holzbog in Stone Cold as Actress
Lists having Arabel
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ara