Jovito name meaning
What does Jovito mean?
Jovito is version of Jove. Jove is variant form of loved and biblical Jovan. Also Jove is variant form of Jupiter. The boy name Jovito is rooted from Latin. Jovito is form of outstanding and biblical Jovan. Jovan is a version of evergreen and biblical John. Jovan is form of John in Yugoslav language. Also Jovan is Swedish cognate of Johan. Originated from Hebrew, Jovan, Jovan means "Youth and God is Merciful".
How do I pronounce Jovito?
The three syllabled name Jovito is commonly pronounced as j(o)-vi-to.
Variants of Jovito
Jovan, Jove, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, John, Johan, Jeovani, Jovany, Jovante, Jupiter, Jovee, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Johannes, Hanan, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Janne, Johann, Jeovanni, Jovahny, Jovantae
How popular is the name Jovito?
Jovito is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name. According to our findings, over 30000 babies have been named Jovito globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jovito
You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. Be careful not to drain yourself. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone.
Parents who liked Jovito, loved these names
- Fidelis - Uncustomary Fidelis is used predominantly in Danish, Swedish and English aimed at both sexes, Fidelis means "Honest or The Faithful" is originated from Latin
- Fleuriane - Fleuriane means "Flower" came from Latin
- Lio means Illustrious Roman Family or The Lion used for baby boys is originated from Latin is primarily used in Hawaiian and German
- Lucio - Eminent Lucio substantially is used in Italian and Spanish is rooted from Old Greek and Latin given to baby boys, meaning of Lucio is "Daylight Babies or The Bright"
- Desiderius means Desirable, Desired or To Long For, to Desire is used as a boy name and is predominantly used in Finnish and Swedish came from Latin
Famous people named Jovito
- Jovito Salonga, Filipino statesman and lawyer
Lists having Jovito
- Boy names beginning with J
- Latin Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Youth
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Daylight
- Baby Names that mean Deity
- Baby Names that mean Father