Rozay meaning and origin
Rozay is variant spelling of Rosay. Rosay is variation of all time favorite and darling Rose.
Variants of RozayNames that rhyme with Rozay
Popularity of Rozay
Rozay is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Rozay is a familiar name in Pakistan. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Rozay
You are unique and born to stand out. You are ambitious and courageous. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. Allow yourself to think more freely. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in.
Other names similar to Rozay
- Christin - Christin's meaning is Beautiful Christian or Follower of Christ is specifically used in Finnish and Scandinavian and is rooted from Latin is used as a unisex name
- Christen means The Anointed One, A Follower of Christ or Christian Woman is originated from Latin and is used mostly in Finnish, English and Swedish is used for both genders
- Letty - Of Old Greek and Latin origin, Well-Liked and Perpetual Letty is a girl name, Letty means "Gladness, Diminutive of Letitia or Joy" is used prevalently in Danish, English and Swedish
- Humbeline - Origin of Humbeline is in Latin bestowed upon girls, meaning of Humbeline is "One That Works or Shadow" is chiefly used in French
- Nora - Of Greek and Old Provençal origin, Cherished and All time favorite Nora bestowed upon both sexes, used predominantly in Hindi, Scandinavian and Oriya, Nora means "Wealth or Honor or Honorable"
Namesakes of Rozay
We could not find any notable namesake.