Lavi name meaning
What does Lavi mean?
Atypical and Fresh unisex name Lavi has its origin in Yiddish, Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Lavi is "Combined, Lion or Lovable" is principally used in Hindi, Oriya, English, Danish, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, Finnish, Gujarati, Swedish and Telugu languages. Lavi is variation of timeless and famed Leo. Leo is variant of widely accepted and enduring Leona. Also Leo is version of Its Variants. Leo is also version of Germanic Names Containing the Name Element Lew. Leo is a diminutive of Leonhard. Also Leo is shortened form of Leopold. Rarefied and Modernistic Leo came from Polish and Hawaiian, meaning of Leo is "Folk and Leo". Lavi is variation of biblical, darling and immutable Levi. Levi is short of Levente. Levi is equivalent of The Hebrew Name לֵוִי Meaning Attached in Latin language. Levi's meaning is Adhesion, Attached and Crown is originated from Hebrew and Hungarian. Lavi is Finnish equivalent of Olavi.
Lavi's impression as a baby name
Lavi is a great baby boy name with a powerful meaning. It originates from Finland and means Lion; Ancestor's relic. This name signifies strength, courage, and resilience - admirable qualities for any child. The fact that it references ancestor's relics shows that it honors the past while looking toward the future, making it an excellent choice for someone wanting to pass on cultural heritage while also sending their child into the world with optimism. It is a name that speaks of respect and love for one's family and culture as well as confidence in forging ahead. Lavi is an inspiring option for any new parent!
How do I pronounce Lavi?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Lavi is LAH-vee. There should be emphasis on first LAH syllable while speaking. It can also be pronounced as lah-vee.
Variants of Lavi
Lavee, Leo, Levi, Leona, Leon, Levin, Levie, Olavi, Olaf, OlavNames that rhyme with Lavi
How popular is the name Lavi?
Lavi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2006 and achieved its top ranking of 4879 in 2018. Over 111 babies in United States have been named Lavi. But Lavi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 230000 have the name. At least, 6000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Lavi
You always act like everything's just great. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance.
Do you like Lavi? Read these names too
- Kirstina - The widely accepted and all time favorite girl name Kirstina is predominantly used in Norwegian and Danish is originated from Latin language. Kirstina is equivalent of Kirsten or Christine in Nordic language. Also Kirstina is Nordic and Norwegian form of Christina
- Léonina - Meaning of Léonina is Lion is of Latin origin
- Hortensia - Illustrous and Classic girl name Hortensia is originated from Latin, meaning of Hortensia is "Derived from the Feminine Form of the Roman Clan Name Hortensius, Of the Garden or Hortus" is used especially in English, Danish and Spanish languages
- Orabel - The girl name Orabel is especially used in English, Orabel means "Beautiful Seacoast or Light" is originated from Latin
- Liljana means Lily is used substantially in Finnish and Slavic, a girl name is of Old English and Latin origin
Middle names for Lavi
Complement Lavi with any of the up to date and swashbuckling middle names assembled below.
View more middle names that goes with Lavi.
Famous people named Lavi
- Lavinia Bertram in Frágiles as Actress
- Lavinia Currier in Passion in the Desert as Producer
- In 2012, Lavi Zitner portrayed the role of Izac in action and drama movie Rock Ba-Casba.
Lists having Lavi
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Yiddish Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Lav
- Baby Names that mean Lion
- Baby Names that mean Lovable